The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Unhappy to say the least

Guest drlee

Guest drlee

I took my supe to bijal at future motorsport,after i built my engine and all that goes with it,and been asked to

Collect it as its a standard motor.

Even tho its got cp pistons and crower rods,and all the usual stuff

Wtf ??? Sorry for that but ??!

• 3 weeks later...
Im sorry for the confusion,i meant no harm,but i guess we'll spend a further year not getting to know eachother

For god sake we all f@&k up sometimes,,the said demise of this club may be the keybord cruisaders,,

Not just people like me who dont always get it right.for that im sorry..

As to clarifying the situation,,ill not,,as ill probably get shot to bits for apologising,let alone trying to explain.

Some on here are as a bottle of cola,you dont open up unless you want to make a mess.

See you around. ;)

The way you post makes you sound a bit strange if im honest Lee, i have to say i will always give people a chance until ive meet them, I have a feeling in the real world you may well be a very normal and a nice person.

Try a bit harder with the grammer and im sure you will get along just fine with everyone.

You may as well try and explain what happen as you have bumped the thread.

Guest drlee

With all due respect ive had nothing but flack from most of you guys.im not an idiot.granted i do and say things differently

But theres no one i wouldnt help if i could,i know starting this conversation is dangerouse

I perhaps should rather crawl under a rock somewhere.but id prefere not to.nor should i.

Guest drlee

Ok. I took my car with all the best intentions,to get the ecu it needs, and to be mapped.

All i can think is the guy didnt want to get involved,why i dont know.

My engine is built properly.

Yet im told its standard.

Which is totally untrue.

Sorry for all the confusion.but its not a nice place to be.

I must have missed this first time round!

Anyway, if they are suggesting that your engine is stock and it isn't, then that - to me - is enough of a sign that:

A. They can't be bothered to sort you with an ECU and map it

or

B. They don't know the difference/can't tell that it has uprated parts, which would remove my willingness to let them near the car.

Either way, I wouldn't stress too much and would source a different mapper and select an ECU accordingly/vice versa. :)

If you have the cash available for it, I'd speak to RyanG on here regarding the Syvecs S6 management. :)

Guest drlee

Im going to get in touch with Ryan today,

I have a brand new aem version 2 so hopefully we can put something together

Cheers guys

Ill hopefully keep you posted with some good news :)