whats everyones problem with Veilside?

viper

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as said very outdated now, not even sure i would have liked it back in the day it just dosent look good on a supra. But then on a RX7 it looks great, i think the supra has to many natrual lines and curves that can be ruined by a kit like the failside ooops i mean vailside:d

mmmmmmm,

at the beginning of the thread i thought people were just being imature and childish, but now im enlightened.

Ill be honest i have always had a thing for the veilside stype, im in no way a chav but i am seeing the point that people have about the front bumper and completly agree with the remarks about the rear wing, i got one and had it back to stock in the first few days. my car is a full veilside with a shine auto diffuser and stock spoiler with the top rear window spoiler thign to, its got a TS bonnet aswell. What i realy want is the most agressive looking supra and in black the veilside seems to work, but the whole point of asking was to see what the people think, and the majority have been on hear a very long time so

WHat front bumper shall i go for?

i want evil, agressive but not tacky, opinions please

oh and thanks for everyones opinions

After reading some strongly negative opinions on Veilside kits :p I thought I'd post a picture of mine with the complete kit :-D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149093[/ATTACH]

Oh my dear lordy MY EYES!!!!!!!!! As long as you like it bud thats the main thing you are the one driving it.

mmmmmmm,

at the beginning of the thread i thought people were just being imature and childish, but now im enlightened.

Ill be honest i have always had a thing for the veilside stype, im in no way a chav but i am seeing the point that people have about the front bumper and completly agree with the remarks about the rear wing, i got one and had it back to stock in the first few days. my car is a full veilside with a shine auto diffuser and stock spoiler with the top rear window spoiler thign to, its got a TS bonnet aswell. What i realy want is the most agressive looking supra and in black the veilside seems to work, but the whole point of asking was to see what the people think, and the majority have been on hear a very long time so

oh and thanks for everyones opinions

Im obviously biased just a little bit but something like the TRD front but too look agressive

whatever you fit needs to be pretty low :)

Supra dashboard 006.jpg

I guess it depends on how much money are you willing to spend to get the bumper. But most aftermarket bumpers do look more aggressive than stock

Go through the Multi Media Gallery because i will have a section on front bumpers you could look at.

I do see the point of a Veilside looking a little dated now, but in my eyes a bog standard Supra looks incredibly dated, the right kit can really make a difference!

Choose which bits you like and ignore peoples opinions, as we all have different ones! I think the wilder a Supra looks, the better!!! (-: But then ignore that, thats my opinion!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?91216-Body-Kits-Front-Bumpers-Splitters-Front-Mods

Perhaps something a bit different like the Explosion front, although not sure it'd work with VS skirts.

http://www.ultimate-inc.co.jp/explosion/supra/

http://www.ultimate-inc.co.jp/explosion/supra/img1.jpg

I like how the Supra looks without any kits fitted at all. I esp like them with the rear hoop removed, but that hoop is what makes them, many tried to copy it.

Veilside looks too OTT now, when they were 'all the rage' I guess they were different but, in my opinion, they really date a car. Max Power kind of killed them off.

Guest wardie

c'mon i know they are dated but they do a better job on the supra then the last 2 pics lol, yes my ride has the full failside kit including the twin spoiler, But if you want i am more than willing to rip the lot off and dance around the fire while chanting, lets have a give wardie a new supra look charity so i can have the pennies to replace it lol...... untill then the pinic bench stays on the rear and the loverly gap at getting over little speed humps stays where it is :p i dont car what kit is on a supe i luv em all. well tbh i would i also drive a n/a....... feeling depressed now i have reminded myself about that...... 1 question tho what bhp could you put threw the n/a auto box? safely cheers peeps

im going to stick this up as this is one veilside supra i love!

I am not a fan of the kit at all, but as other have said each to there own, but imo this proves it can be done and look good, but i would still rather have it stock, lowered with some lovely wheels.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=149101&stc=1&d=1333051773

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=149102&stc=1&d=1333051773

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=149103&stc=1&d=1333051773

I love the back end on that