The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT 6speed manual

Hellstrom

Hi!

A mate of mine is intrested in buying a supra. he wants.

twin turbo (prefer BPU but not verry important)

Needs to have manual 6speed gearbox

prefer leather interior again not a make or brake point

thats about it, the car need to be in good condition no rust no sever damage to bodywork,

the budget is £10.000 might possible strech abit but rather not.

what you got? or do you know of a nice supra for sale within budget?

Just a quick introdutcion incase you have missed.

I bought Mustang's (Johns) Blue supra with full trial kit (sourced by Jurgen) if there is anything you want to know feel free to ask. iam pretty sure you could contact Mustang (John) if there is anything you want to ask. for me i belive that when i bought his car it was a smooth ride for both. and iam pretty sure he can vouch for me!

Regards

Johan

Hopefully we can find a car that will suit my friend. if you got anything feel free to PM this is genuine interest. he has the money in the pocket so there will probebly be a quick deal if we find anything.

We are not aiming alot towards a given year, facelift or non facelift. He wants a supra that is Nice an tidy (burn veilside body kits, burn) the overall condition is far more important then what year it was made.

The budget is pretty much set Jurgen could strech abit but not that much iam afraid.

Aslong as the price reflects on the condition/extras of the car we might be able to push it abit.

Have to be tt lads as mot in Sweden is not happening with a single

Not really, its a matter of knowing the guy abit. Most of them dont really care. And then you have the newly opened carspect or what they call themselves that do MOT's as of now, might be easier to get it cleared there.

And if all fails, there are guys swapping engines for the MOT for around 900£

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.