Jessicas single supra "Titan"!

Jessica

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you seen her profile pic? I think she knows exactly what she is doing! ;)

I can handle all the lovesongs...No worry.

Boys will always be boys.

With a few year in "the business", I have learned to be strong and know how to deal with it.

The thread is about this car I am building.

But of course I can understand the curiosity round the builder as it is a lady and there isn´t many girls in this hobby. :)

As long as no one is disrespectful or mean!!!

And I think everybody has been very kind and helpful so far.:)

I can handle all the lovesongs...No worry.

Boys will always be boys.

With a few year in "the business", I have learned to be strong and know how to deal with it.

The thread is about this car I am building.

But of course I can understand the curiosity round the builder as it is a lady and there isn´t many girls in this hobby. :)

As long as no one is disrespectful or mean!!!

And I think everybody has been very kind and helpful so far.:)

Thought so! In many ways this is the ultimate thread, beautiful girl builts beautiful car!! And a powerful one too! ;) Of course us lads are gonna get a little carried away!! Good luck with the car!! I'll race ya on the road one day!! :D

Should be a good build, especially as your other Supra seems mighty impressive!

Please don't paint this one lime green though, I might just get jealous as I already have a white Supe which isn't up to the standard of yours and I want a green one! :D

Not all girls that is in to cars need to have long hair under the arms, weigh 200kg and look like a lumberman. ;)

Absolutely agree! :)

Hello from (iirc in 22 pages) the only other girl who has posted in this thread! You guys never gave me this much hassle! (Although I guess you must all be scared of monsween...or not seen enough photos ;))

Looks like you're having a great time building your car, Jessica - I love working on mine too (not a supra, a little MX5). It's not the same if it is all done for you by boys.

Subscribed :)

I think I'll change my summer destination, and go for Sweden if the "restaurant & big diamond rig" option is still available :p

Great build Jess :clap:

P.S: loving you blog pictures :D even if I can't understand what you are writing LOL

The blog will be updated with a english version this week! :)