The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jessicas single supra "Titan"!

Jessica

As the builder i dont think we need L19 head studs, not in this engien so stop talking about that now.. In the next one when we have the need for carrilo, ferrera, billet main caps, 3,4 crank and etc

The L19 Will be there

In my question where does it mention anything about L19 head studs?? Exactly it doesnt!

I was questioning why not put the carrilo, ferrera, billet main caps in now but as it seems the plan is 3.4 stroker then that makes sense.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But why..

No need for that at this level or goal

but your saying they will be needed in the long run, whats the point in building the engine with lower spec kit only to rip it apart and do it all again at a later date, just wait a little longer and buy the higher spec parts in the first place, surely??

but your saying they will be needed in the long run, whats the point in building the engine with lower spec kit only to rip it apart and do it all again at a later date, just wait a little longer and buy the higher spec parts in the first place, surely??

Think you've got your wires crossed Mike, the next one will be 3.4 + the rest, not this one.

Guest Supramannen

Whats the best parts ?

There is a lot better parts then ferrea and Carrillo so when is snuff enuff.. This will suit our needs for now.. Next time we will build one in gold with titinium, diamonds magesiums and etc

In my question where does it mention anything about L19 head studs?? Exactly it doesnt!

I was questioning why not put the carrilo, ferrera, billet main caps in now but as it seems the plan is 3.4 stroker then that makes sense.

I suppose because he may not have a spare $10K hanging around and as I have been privy to the cost of some parts it will be quite funny to run 9's on an engine that will owe him/her what this will. Like Jessica says its more than just an engine its a complete build so the budget needs to be spread out, we built an engine that did 1000hp on the dyno and just for 1 meeting while the 3.4 was being mended, to a shop its no biggy, I threw the motor for the silver car together on my workshop floor the night before it ran the first 10 and the bottom end stayed in the car for over a year.

Whats the best parts ?

There is a lot better parts then ferrea and Carrillo so when is snuff enuff.. This will suit our needs for now.. Next time we will build one in gold with titinium, diamonds magesiums and etc

And unobtanium dont forget that !!!! You must use unobtanium.

Whats the best parts ?

Speak to Mitchell9006 on your next build :cool:

Can you all tone it down a bit. I do not want to see a female club member bearing the brunt of the sexist macho attitudes that I'm seeing in this thread.

Jessica might be playing along, or might not know how to deal with it. But any other potential female members will be scared to post up for fear of the abuse they will get.

Keep the discussion to the car, the project and car culture in Sweden.

Whats the best parts ?

Why didnt i think about diamonds!! good idea.

Speak to Mitchell9006 on your next build :cool:

cheers :D