The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jessicas single supra "Titan"!

Jessica

Guest Supramannen
Thanks mate, it seems to effect those people who aren't in the UK - possibly?

I think they work now..?

It was because here member ship was due to expire....

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have now maked payment for the membership...:D

Maybe this is why you haven´t seen the pictures. Can you see them now?

Thanks for all the comments...and for all the help.

The setup is not to brake the world record, but to have a nice 9seconds supra that looks GREAT!

Often you see one way or the other.

A really fast supra but timeworn.

Or a gorgeous supra that fits well on the exhibitions...but runs slow.

I want a clean gorgeous supra with lots of horses that runs fast on the strip, fits well on the exhibitions and that I can use on the streets to the grocery store. :)

Thanks for all the comments...and for all the help.

The setup is not to brake the world record, but to have a nice 9seconds supra that looks GREAT!

Often you see one way or the other.

A really fast supra but timeworn.

Or a gorgeous supra that fits well on the exhibitions...but runs slow.

I want a clean gorgeous supra with lots of horses that runs fast on the strip, fits well on the exhibitions and that I can use on the streets to the grocery store. :)

:thumbs:

exactly what i mean...

I like to have a red tread in my builds, and regular arp studs and the parts we have decided to use are in the red tread.. i also know that L19 are far better and would have used them if the goal was higher and the if we built a better engine, like the 3,4 we are thinking to build maybe next year..But this is okay for her now and instead saying you must have this and that, maybe she has a reason why we went with the parts we did, maybe she gotten them in chrismas gift, should she trow them away..?

Anyone want a HKS manifold with HKS 60mm waste gate ? we MUST have a full race twin WG manifold..Get my point..?

Hi there wise ass number 1 here;) You are missing the point, L19's are only about $100 more than regular so WHY take a chance, still I supose its Jessicas money and not yours, who even mentioned a twin gate manifold ?? I said you could use a Tial WG on that one, a 44 will handle it just fine, as you must know for a big turbo and relatively high boost a small gate is easily capable of controlling boost, but like you said this was in stock and cheap, so i presume you are getting all pissy because she is questioning why you sold this, if you know Kean well then you will know how many problems he had with the HKS wastegates, how do I know? because we were the sole importers for BL products in the UK when we were Vortex !!!!

You seem to be missing the point no one is saying the build is not a great one we are just offering our acumalated experience, yes your car ran a great time and it actually is one of my favorite cars and videos (the one set to gladiator music) but dont come on and give it the charlie big spuds or you will end up going the way of KDW.

fits well on the exhibitions

Yes, pictures are fine, but what do you mean fits well on the exhibitions if you don't mind spoiling?

What is the plan body wise, stock body, kitted? color ? What wheels / suspension brakes do you have in mind.

I know, thats why i love here so much..:)

People have differing views and not everyone needs to agree with each other all the time. I would just suggest that discussions remain civil and abstain from any profanities as it would be a shame to get the mods attention resulting in a ban.

This built seems to be coming on nicely and certainly I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the developments.

imi

And don't try to lexure folk, they are better folk then you that have receive done more and run better things and tried more things then you, i respect Kean i know him weel but you are just trying to be a wise ass here

I Have run over 3 bars boost with the HKS 60m and never have a problem, but hey will it leak boost then i will change it.. but why change something that work okay for the goal we have with this car..?

Are you writing to everybody in here that are building a single car that they should go l19 and trow away there BL manifold and go with full race or PHR manifold with twin WG or is it just in this tread you are an asshole...?

To answer your question about the L19's yes if I change the studs from now on I will ONLY use L19's, the cost difference is so small that as a tuner its not worth me not using them !!! I am putting them in my little street car with a 67 turbo (that will also run in the 9's;))so I do practice what I preach, in fact ive just sent the e.mail ordereing them!!

Guys Im sure you all know who Supramannen is but if not here is his car, still one of my favorites even if I am an asshole:eyebrows: (im allowing for a slight language barrier here)

Guest Supramannen

I also have been the PHR, MVP and BL distubrutor for a LONG time...so i know Kean weel yes..

But i never heard the a problem about the HKS 60mm wg, but now i have and if there is a problem and we have problem getting the boost we want i will Cut the flange off and put a Tial 44m there.. PHR still use the HKS 60mm and BL the Tial, but that because they have a different market and price range on there parts.. BL agaist HKS.. God for people that there is different thing to use from..

On the L19 they cost 750 dollars and the ARP regular 150 dollars, so a bit more then 100 dollar more..

I also use them on my bigger builds, but why if we are using eagle rods for example.. they will come when the carillos and the better parts are going in

On the L19 they cost 750 dollars and the ARp regular 150 dollars, so a biyy more then 100 dollar more

Errrr you are many $$$$$$ out there dude, I am going to PM you as you seem to be getting ripped off, even on the Titan site they are only around $300 !!!

Guest Supramannen
To answer your question about the L19's yes if I change the studs from now on I will ONLY use L19's, the cost difference is so small that as a tuner its not worth me not using them !!! I am putting them in my little street car with a 67 turbo (that will also run in the 9's;))so I do practice what I preach, in fact ive just sent the e.mail ordereing them!!

Guys Im sure you all know who Supramannen is but if not here is his car, still one of my favorites even if I am an asshole:eyebrows: (im allowing for a slight language barrier here)

That was the days..

A little back ground for the one that not know

Car made 1067hp on the engine dyno with 2,2 bars boost, a 80mm turbo, but later we did run 2,7 bar with some nitrous of the line..125hp of nos

Car did it best pass at 8,76@167 with a 60 fot 1,45 next run i did a 1,35 and had 6mph more at the 1/8 so a low 8 was expecting but i did lift off, it didn't felt right engine wise

Guest Supramannen
Errrr you are many $$$$$$ out there dude, I am going to PM you as you seem to be getting ripped off, even on the Titan site they are only around $300 !!!

If they cost 300 then i understand you fully.. MVP have them on special now for like 580 but before 750..