Jessicas single supra "Titan"!

Jessica

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jessica, you might have missed my questions?

Is the new car manual? what turbo is that?

They look like the standard ARP head studs? get them out of there or you will be pulling it apart again soon.

Yes, this car is manual.

The turbo is a billet ballbearing...

Hks exhaust manifold and Hks wastegate.

Yes, it is standard ARP head studs.

We are aiming for about 1000hp and for that this Head studs will do great...for now! ;)

This setup will be the first...

One sneak peak. :D

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/746/img3678yk.jpg

[/url]

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5205/img3677i.jpg

Yes, this car is manual.

The turbo is a billet ballbearing...

Hks exhaust manifold and Hks wastegate.

Yes, it is standard ARP head studs.

We are aiming for about 1000hp and for that this Head studs will do great...for now! ;)

This setup will be the first...

One sneak peak. :D

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/746/img3678yk.jpg

[/url]

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5205/img3677i.jpg

You can get L19's for little more than the stock ARP's, if the head lifts it will need facing and new gasket so thats much more than the cost of L19's, its not boost its cylinder pressure that will lift it, you will still need to run 2 bar to make that turbo even half way efficient and thats more than enough to lift it.

Welcome Jessica :)

Looks like a fantastic project you have there. Plenty of attention to detail and good to see you getting involved, makes projects all the more rewarding. It has the makings of a very fast, and very clean Supra.

Keep the updates coming :)

Guest Supramannen

I did run around 1400hp and no head lift, stock head gasket and regular Arp head studs so no need for L19 now,and car went 8,76@167mph... no need for billet mani caps for now, no need for carillos and etc.. this is a 900-1000hp engine not a engine for breaking world records, when we are shooting for more then we are going to build a 3,4 with all the goodies..

And HKS manifold an Wastegate will work more then god enuff, people need to stop questioning and start understanding that we/she is not build the world greatest/fastes supra, she want to have a fast and nice supra, and we have a budget on how much we are going to spend, so the HKS manifold will do and the HKS 60mm will do more then fine for here, yes we want a Fullrace twin WG manifold but now this is what we went for, because i had a used one in stock to a nice price..

When you have gold you want diamonds

I did run around 1400hp and no head lift, stock head gasket and regular Arp head studs so no need for L19 now,and car went 8,76@167mph... no need for billet mani caps for now, no need for carillos and etc.. this is a 900-1000hp engine not a engine for braking world records, when we are shooting for more then we are going to build a 3,4 with all the goodies..

And HKS manifold an Wastegate will work more then god enuff, people need to stop questioning and start understanding we/she is is not build the world greatest supra, she want to have a fast and nice supra, and we have a budget on how much we are going to spend, so the HKS manifold will do and the HKS 60mm will do, yes we want a Fullrace manifold but now this is what we went for, because i had a used one in stock to a nice price..

Car went 8,76@167mph

How much did you pay for the studs, pay cheap pay twice, once you have bought them they are bought !!!! Its a well know fact that the HKS 60mm will struggle to hold boost, Keen at BL had loads of problems with the 60, less with the 50 and none with twin Tial 44mm, you could adapt that to one tial and it will perform better than the HKS, people are just trying to help fella so dont come and give it all the big I am cause that aint the wway to go on here, I ran 10's with a safc and ITC, doesnt mean I would do it again.

Guest Supramannen
How much did you pay for the studs, pay cheap pay twice, once you have bought them they are bought !!!! Its a well know fact that the HKS 60mm will struggle to hold boost, Keen at BL had loads of problems with the 60, less with the 50 and none with twin Tial 44mm, you could adapt that to one tial and it will perform better than the HKS, people are just trying to help fella so dont come and give it all the big I am cause that aint the way to go on here, I ran 10's with a safc and ITC, doesnt mean I would do it again.

And don't try to lexure folk, they are better folk then you that have receive done more and run better things and tried more things then you, i respect Kean i know him weel but you are just trying to be a wise ass here

I Have run over 3 bars boost with the HKS 60m and never have a problem, but hey will it leak boost then i will change it.. but why change something that work okay for the goal we have with this car..?

Are you writing to everybody in here that are building a single car that they should go l19 and trow away there BL manifold and go with full race or PHR manifold with twin WG or is it just in this tread you are an asshole...?

And don't try to lexure folk, they are better folk then you that have receive done more and run better things and tried more things then you, i respect Kean i know him weel but you are just trying to be a wise ass here

I Have run over 3 bars boost with the HKS 60m and never have a problem, but hey will it leak boost then i will change it.. but why change something that work okay for the goal we have with this car..?

Are you writing to everybody in here that are building a single car that they should go l19 and trow away there BL manifold and go with full race or PHR manifold with twin WG or is it just in this tread you are an asshole...?

You won't last long here. :D

Mate what Dude doesnt know about Supra tuning, just isnt worth knowing.

Folks are only trying to help, so no need to chuck the toys out the pram!

Guest Supramannen
Mate what Dude doesnt know about Supra tuning, just isnt worth knowing.

Folks are only trying to help, so no need to chuck the toys out the pram!

Im sure Dude is super talented and know a lot, all i say there is more people that are that and saying we must have L19 and saying we must have a twin WG manifold isn't right

It not that we are going for a super build its just a medium build and the turbo is not a gt55.. its look bigger then it is.. we could have achieved the same HP with a PT 6768 billet but this is whats was laying around in my shop then we tok it...

Guest Supramannen

exactly what i mean...

I like to have a red tread in my builds, and regular arp studs and the parts we have decided to use are in the red tread.. i also know that L19 are far better and would have used them if the goal was higher and the if we built a better engine, like the 3,4 we are thinking to build maybe next year..But this is okay for her now and instead saying you must have this and that, maybe she has a reason why we went with the parts we did, maybe she gotten them in chrismas gift, should she trow them away..?

Anyone want a HKS manifold with HKS 60mm waste gate ? we MUST have a full race twin WG manifold..Get my point..?