The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Supra SZ white

Neil-NA

Mate there are some utter tools on here but there are more non douches than douches....

I maybe wrong but I believe you came into some personal issues recently.. I gave up alot when it happened to me without realising that it wasn't the fact that "I lost interest in that hobby" but it was infact some rubbish like my sub conscious saying "what the point"

I'd wait till the sun comes out... And see were the road takes you :)

Sorry if my lame psychoanalysis had no meaning as it wasn't you that had a recent personal change in life..

Just kinda lost interest if i am honest, didnt use it all winter and just look at it as an expensive garden ornament now.

Jesus. Mine is double the value so what do we make that in "garden ornament" terms. She went out today for some pancakes. She hadn't moved since the TC meet at the beginning of Feb. Just popped into Tesco on my way back and looked across the car park at her and she made my pants twitch..!!

If i am honest mate i dont think i would return, dont get me wrong the cars are fantastic, even the NA just got bored of the car and getting wound up by a few of the knobs on the forum.

I wondered why you never call for a brew..!

Neil don't do it, you'll regret it.

I drive an N/A, I drive my car every day and enjoy it. Ignore the idiots, don't let them get to you.

Drive your car. NOW. GO!!!!

Then come back on here and say you still want to sell it...

Neil don't do it, you'll regret it.

I drive an N/A, I drive my car every day and enjoy it. Ignore the idiots, don't let them get to you.

Drive your car. NOW. GO!!!!

Then come back on here and say you still want to sell it...

Agreed Neil keep hold of it but more important just go and drive it like you stole it for a few minutes to rekindle the love.

Agreed Neil keep hold of it but more important just go and drive it like you stole it for a few minutes to rekindle the love.

I have done mate, theres lots of things annoying me, but the one that truly gets to me is the rasp of the exhaust, it pisses me right off.

SOLD

Well thats the end of my supra ownership, car is being collected tomorrow night :(

I am feeling very gutted that i have gone through with it but i really need to free up some cash, i will without a doubt return one day hoefully with a single tubby.

Just want to say thanks to eveyone that has helped me over the years :)

SOLD

Well thats the end of my supra ownership, car is being collected tomorrow night :(

I am feeling very gutted that i have gone through with it but i really need to free up some cash, i will without a doubt return one day hoefully with a single tubby.

Just want to say thanks to eveyone that has helped me over the years :)

Pity mate I would be gutted to sell mine, No getting a twin turbo or single before me though or I will be peed off :D

Edit: I am glad I was able to help you as well.

It wont be for a few years yet mate i need to grow up for a bit :(

Same as that mate, Did you get the price you wanted for it as well?? Like I said before if you managed to sell a car with less parts on for top money then that is good going, It just seemed a shame you have parted with it after all your hard work and efforts and plus I was somewhat up for a drag at suprapod.

My mate Neil might be getting a NA so maybe he can join me and fill in your departing place as a NA forum mong ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.