The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Supra SZ white

Neil-NA

Up for sale is my 95 SZ, i have owned it since september 09 and have done around 6k in that time, spec as follows

95 SZ 5 speed manual in white, pain work has no scratches or dents

OBX stainless manifold

Apexi air filter (OEM box included with blitz panel filter)

TorSen LSD

ACT HD clutch

New engine fitted 500 miles ago (nothing wrong with old one, this just makes more power)

2.5" 2nd decat

Blitz NUR spe R inc baffle

OMP deep dish steering wheel

Smoked front indicators

Smoked rear lights with fog light built in

Rear wiper and motor removed

Air con removed

Clifford 650 full closre alarm

KYB AGX adjustable shocks with tein springs front, standard shocks rear, but will include the KYB rears

Had eingine oil changed every 6 months, diff and box oil changed for Motul just over a year ago

I believe this to be one of the fastest NA supras around, it has the highest MPH on the 1/4 for a non turbo/ non nitrous supra in the UK and that was on the old engine, i expect it should be capable of high 13's at around 100 mph if the tyres were changed.

MOT till october

5 months TAX

13,000km still counts up in km and speedo is in km

Loads of service history and has all the import papers and reg details.

Bad points.

OBX maqnifold has had alot of work done to it, im not happy with it as it makes the exhaust sit funny, but i will supply 2 OEM manifolds.

Back bumper has slight fading.

Dash lights blown, should just be a fuse

I am not going to lie and say this is a stunning car at present as the wheels are in the middle of a refurb, so any pics i post will show stock 16 rears and some black enkei 17s on the front but the Volks will be included in the sale finished or not.

I am after a very quick sale of £3200

Here is a few quick pic from last year.

They are somewhat right Neil I get a bit cheesed off with mine at times but seeing as it is a nice day I cleaned it up and have been out hooning around, I thought there was going to be the chance of a showdown at santa pod in the future as well. Saying that I seem to of driven 8k miles since September now mainly on pointless journeys and also because I must be a petrol using moron as well.

Edit: You can't leave Neil you need to fly the NA flag for us all. Are you going to get a TT or is it bye bye supra full stop??

You can't leave Neil you need to fly the NA flag for us all. Are you going to get a TT or is it bye bye supra full stop??

If i am honest mate i dont think i would return, dont get me wrong the cars are fantastic, even the NA just got bored of the car and getting wound up by a few of the knobs on the forum.

If i am honest mate i dont think i would return, dont get me wrong the cars are fantastic, even the NA just got bored of the car and getting wound up by a few of the knobs on the forum.

Name and shame?

And Graham isn't all that bad :)

There are a few of them who just continuously slate NA drivers, gets boring reading it.

I didn't even think you had been on here lately let alone getting stick ect. I don't let anyone annoy me on here and when my spidey senses somebody trying to have a pop at me I turn it around at them, If that fails I track them down and have a turd on their front door.

Edit: Logie I slate the NA as well (I even feel one brewing now :D ) but it is only in jest like I hope others on here do too. Maybe when It is people stating they are far better than you are just because of their turbo's (that they need proove they are not lovers of men and that they have the cock and ball size of lady GAGA swimming in the north sea on a chilly night) this place will be complete, For the record I am curved around.

name and shame dude, sad to hear you feel this way mate. :(

Exactly that, I will kidnap the culprit and stick them in a room tied to a chair while Nos, Nizam and Carlmadboy all have a "intelligent" conversation.

I think we should all guess who the culprit is.

Exactly that, I will kidnap the culprit and stick them in a room tied to a chair while Nos, Nizam and Carlmadboy all have a "intelligent" conversation.

I think we should all guess who the culprit is.

graham, did you ever actually see any of Nos's threads lol, seriously that was below the belt :p

graham, did you ever actually see any of Nos's threads lol, seriously that was below the belt :p

I read loads of threads but I thought he may enjoy Carl and Nizam. On a side note Neil if this is your farewell thread I commend you for charging top price for a NA albeit it a NA with less stuff on it than when it left the showroom many years ago. Give it time and Neil will be selling cars so stripped out your car "package" consists of just the keys......... Maybe a photo of a car as well :D

Its no one trying to wind me up i just find some people are cocks on here, probably ok face to face but it still annoys the crap out of me listening to it day in and day out.

Don't let it get to you bud it is only banter, I've had my n/a four years now with no trouble, and yet all you seem to read about on here is boost problems and other turbo related stuff. So we may be slower but so what?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.