The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra SZR 6 Speed Jap Import with UK Spec

whapit

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMOC and MR2OC have a good rule. No for sale adverts can be posted without a price.

I thought we had that rule too.

What we should have is a template to copy and paste into any advert, which states;

- Year

- Mileage

- MOT expiry

- Tax

- Price

- P/X

No price means it's free.

Damnit now I feel like the £1 I was going to paypal was excessive.

I wouldn't have it for free anyway, its way too cheap so must have some hidden issues that the 'seller' hasn't disclosed. You get what you pay for after all.

You lot are so funny. If you want something and they have not put a price then just lowball them on the price, you might get a bargain. If you dont want it then move on.

Really not that tricky is it? Or are you not sure how much the car is worth....same as the seller.

If you want something and they have not put a price then just lowball them on the price, you might get a bargain.

In that case I shall offer £2.30, a packet of Haribo and a half sooked gob stopper. Could throw in a milky way if you sweeten the deal a little ;)

Wow.... someone spent a little too long looking at that picture.

lol, I usually do that with cars for sale photos. Try to find flaws/imperfections in the bodywork. :)

Also reflections of the seller to see if they look "dodgy"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.