The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Non Turbo, Manual, Less Than 100K Miles...

Supra-duper

Currently looking at buying a non turbo supra.

- MUST be less than 100k miles

- MUST be a manual

- All colours considered

- Early ones are fine, without abs/traction control doesn't matter, more basic the better.

- Modifications/extras that would persuade me to pay more are LSD, UK brakes, coilovers, uprated or recent clutch.

As you may have guessed, plans will be to TT convert it so engine condition doesn't bother me, more fussed about decent suspension, brakes, gearbox and bodywork.

Budget is £2500 cash, (flexible for the right car) & willing to travel pretty much any where in England/Wales to view/collect.

Cheers. :)

The engine mileage isn't the issue here, he wants a low mileage shell so that he hasn't got to worry about rear arms and bushes etc.

Also there are plenty of people running 5 speed TT with no issues and Keron said there isn't a problem with that set up.

(replying on behalf of ric by the way lol)

I guess it all comes down to how much power you are going to be running through the W58, Standard TT levels should see you prelong the life of the box but BPU levels usually start to cause problems or silly driving (burn-outs/harsh launches)

Can i ask, are you looking to do the conversion yourself or are you going to be getting Keron to source you the bits and bobs

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.