The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 BPU J-spec TT **GONE,GONE,GONE**

pezzler

Not surprised...I was tempted to buy it tbh!

Did it go to a club member!?

You should have! :p

The guy who bought it isnt a paid up member, but he's on here. TBH, when he first contacted me, I thought it may have been a scam - he contacted me more or less immediately and stated that he was coming to the UK on the 30th and so on. It did have the beginnings of a scam.....turned out I was wrong!

His plans to drop his 850bhp lump into it and convert it to L/H drive seemed like fun, but then he mentioned he was collecting a new turbo today which would be capable of way more - felt a little jealous, but the Supra love has dwindled for the time being so i'm glad its moved onto a better place and not on some chavs driveway

I'm pleased it was a quick sale, I feel the price was fair

Price was too cheap! You could have easily got £6k or even £6.5k - What a stunning Supra :)

Thanks dude

I thought long and hard about how to price the car, the market at the moment seems a little "stale" and there seems to be quite a few cars in the classified section that have been there for a while. I didn't really want to be in a position where I had posted the car up for sale for £6500, then reduced it to £6000 3 months later, then £5500 3 months further down the line. I did want more for it, but at the same time I needed it gone before I lost interest in selling it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.