The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Seems nice......

IamLukeMachin

perhaps £7K not 8k? it looked all one colour back then..........

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?242497-£6995-for-an-aerotop&highlight=facelift+aerotop

What happened to the UK front brakes? Maybe it's not the same car. Too much of a conincidence though surely. If it was that badly smashed, the rims would be toast too wouldn't they? Either way this car has a shit front end paint job and looks suspect as hell!

There was irony in the statement..!!

I wish I had the cash to have a TT not to waste on painting a car orange and mince about in a ott looking race ca....... cruise machine .

Good luck with your project though.

On a side note I should recreate that car Brum and we can have a drag race..... Sad thing is it would probably be close except that judging by looks you should cream me..... Anyone want to buy my NA or PX for a TT???

I wish I had the cash to have a TT not to waste on painting a car orange and mince about in a ott looking race ca....... cruise machine .

Good luck with your project though.

On a side note I should recreate that car Brum and we can have a drag race..... Sad thing is it would probably be close except that judging by looks you should cream me..... Anyone want to buy my NA or PX for a TT???

are you always this lucid? :-)

Ignore me I am joking, Read my NA appreciation and NA bashing thread to understand.

Fair enough.

I'd consider an NA a worthwhile car if it was a minimum of 20% more economical on fuel over the TT. As it's not, I consider them a bit shit. Simple to convert to LPG though I guess. Havard had one I think.. didn't you Havard (LPG NA)? Or am I getting mixed up?

I am trying to enjoy mine for what it is and then try and get a TT some when.

TTs are bloody over priced, or they are on here anyway! Everyone wants what they paid for them 2 - 3 years ago!! I sold mine, with a £2k set of wheels on it, and more than two years later it's for sale for, erm, more I think, minus the £2k rims!!

Yes I understand that money is spent on upkeep, but.. anyway nevermind, must stop ranting! I bought my latest runabout for £1,750 (2001 BMW 330i LPG converted), and have spent about £500 fixing problems (LPG system, coolant leaks, oil leaks, vac leaks, bushes). I'm working on the basis that it should fetch a grand or so in 18 months - 2 years. I'll be happy with that.

8k for a N/A!!! :S... is it just me or does anyone else think that Paul Brown advertise there cars for too much money.

It was never £8k anyway. The asking price was £6,995 with Paul Brown. The current seller is lying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.