The mkiv Supra Owners Club

THOR Racing built Supra V8 Aerotop

Japlover

So, as some of you may know/remember I bought the above car from JamieP last August and did have some plans to turn it into a bit of a beast, however now my job has changed I'm needed to have a car to drive to work so have had to take the decision to let this go.

Since I bought it, I reckon I've done no more than about 600 miles. Spec list is the same as before, and is as follows:

Engine Specifications:

1UZ-FE 4.0L V8

315BHP, 355lbs of torque

Large PWR Aluminium radiator with Twin SPAL electric fans

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Link G2 ECU

Exhaust:

3" stainless exhaust

Drivetrain:

R154 5 Speed Box

TT6 big case LSD

THOR R154 to 1UZ-FE gearbox adaption kit (upgraded model)

Bespoke single piece propshaft (made by Dave-MAC propshafts, nuneaton)

LSD

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

Rota SVN's copy of the Rays RE30

Full SUPER PRO polyeurethane bushes throughout

KYB Adjustable Shocks

Eibach Lowering Springs

UK Brakes Front And Rear

Interior & ICE:

Thor Stainless steel dials on dash and blue LED dash light conversion

Full black leather interior

Double DIN head unit

I have a pretty thick amount of paperwork that comes with the car detailing it's history

Here are some pics of her nice and clean in the sun:

In the main, it's a great car to drive.... has started for me every time, first time, never let me down, no leaks but there are one or 2 things I need to tell you about:

1 - slight kerb on back right wheel

2 - does need new roof seals (from Toyota, brand new they are £380 inc VAT) (this is where the top of the window meets the roof, think it's a 2 or 3 peice kit from back of the door area, all the way up and along down to the front of the door by the wing mirror) It does drip on your arm a bit when it's raining.

3 - either a new clutch, or just a new clutch plate and thrust bearing - (clutch plate from THOR is about £100) The clutch itself is a single plate clutch from a Toyota Celica - THOR can give you the model number need if you wanted to replace like for like.

I was planning on doing the above myself and selling for the same as what I bought it from JamieP, but I do need to get rid, and if the new buyer wanted to add a super charger or twin turbo setup to it, then you'd need a better clutch anyway

The price for the above is £6800 OVNO

At present the car is NOT advertised elsewhere as I'd love to see it stay in the club, any enquiries please PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP. Car is located in Bristol

You need this car mate.

You know it makes sense, why resist? ;)

I wish I could justify buying this, im paying for my wedding at the moment and right now im thinking the Supra would be more fun than the misses!

This is a great car guys, it is ready to go for crazy power with a Supercharger or Turbo, just needs a good clutch.

At least she said I can buy the 1jz I have been leaving pics of about, lucky as I already bought some 264 HKS cams for it haha!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.