The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greddy Big Twins TD05 kits ( originally of the Wangan!)

RobD

As per the title, a Greddy Big Twin turbo kit for the 2jz!

Previously on the Wangan supra Jurgen converted to single!

Kit consists of the following...

2x TD05 turbos with polished housings

Manifold

Wastegate

Down pipe

All lines

Inlet tubes with twin filters

Intercooler Y-pipe so you don't need a twin feed FMIC

Basically everything you need to fit the kit!

Looking for £2000+P&P :)

For an extra £400 you can have the exhaust that is fitted to these turbo's currently, it was the exhaust also fitted to the Wangan, 3.5" full stainless steel in very good condition and doesn't hang low at all!

I'll get pics of this soon! This is still in the car and running, do any potential buyers can always come and go up the road in it to see how these perform, and trust me they perform well! :D

Thanks

Peter P i hope your reading this! great price

:sly:;)

I'm reading it Rob mate! :eyebrows:

Slippery slope though as it's all the other supporting mods I'd need: uprated Titan box, forged internals, fuel system, SYVECS, FMIC kit etc, etc.....

Very good price though IMO. :thumbs:

How old are these? What mileage hav they covered? Any play in them at all?

Wonder if Paul Whiffin can make one of his twin wastegate manifolds work with these? Would help reduce the spool time! :D

Can these be stored as they are? Only it would take some time to get the other bits together and ready to support these bad boys! :eyebrows:

Very tempted if I can sort the funds! ;)

:sly:;)

I'm reading it Rob mate! :eyebrows:

Slippery slope though as it's all the other supporting mods I'd need: uprated Titan box, forged internals, fuel system, SYVECS, FMIC kit etc, etc.....

Very good price though IMO. :thumbs:

How old are these? What mileage hav they covered? Any play in them at all?

Wonder if Paul Whiffin can make one of his twin wastegate manifolds work with these? Would help reduce the spool time! :D

Can these be stored as they are? Only it would take some time to get the other bits together and ready to support these bad boys! :eyebrows:

Very tempted if I can sort the funds! ;)

I'll find out more info on these, they've seen 2000 miles on this car, can't remember how many on the wangan! No in or out play and no chips! I can wrap and box the turbo's so no foriegn bodies get in there nor moisture!

I MAY have a " Greddy" 3 row intercooler and pipes irk that currently running with this kit! I'll ask the member who has first dibbs on it if he's wanting it still, the intercooler and pipe work has seen 2500 miles max, obviously this will be sold at an additional price also :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.