The mkiv Supra Owners Club

(New Pictures) £5995 1994 J-Spec Toyota Supra 3.0L Twin Turbo *Outstanding Condition*

Guest TwinTurboJoe

Guest TwinTurboJoe

1994 Toyota Supra JZ Twin Turbo.

Exported from Kobe City, Japan on 14/06/2006 and first registered in the UK on 01/12/2006, I have owned this car since June 2010 and every minute spent in it has honestly been sensational.

This is the lighter, more stripped down Japanese import model in automatic (this can be justified by the fibre-glass bonnet and plastic headlights (as opposed to the glass UK ones))

In my unbiased opinion, I personally think this is visually, one of the nicest Supra's out there, and it doesn't look like it's just me that thinks so either. I had it on display at a Japanese car show last year where it garnered an exceptional amount of attention over the other Supra's on show. It is a very unique car and whoever buys it will be incredibly lucky to have it in their possession.

"With Ferrari-beating acceleration, the Supra boasts a top speed and delivery that is unbelievably effortless. The engine purrs innocently, providing no real clue to the potentially mammoth power that it possesses. The three-litre twin turbo has a top speed limited to 155mph, accelerates from 0-60 in under five seconds and feels like it will keep pulling relentlessly." - Parkers.

Since being under my ownership, this car has had replaced;

Rear brake pads - 30/06/2010.

Oil & filter change - 30/06/2010.

Passenger side grab handle clip - 15/07/2010.

4 x Valves and dust caps - 12/10/2010.

Exhaust bushes - 06/05/2011.

Vacuum pipe & breather pipe - 13/05/2011.

2 x Front brake hoses - 05/09/2011.

Rear brake calipers fully stripped down & rebuilt - 05/09/2011.

Oil & filter change - 02/12/2011.

Front brake discs & pads - 23/12/2011.

MOT: September 2012.

Tax: September 2012.

Prior to my ownership;

Full stainless steel Motoria exhaust system, which sounds absolutely sublime.

Toyota TRD decals.

Toyota Aerokit rear diffuser.

Toyota Aerokit side-skirts.

After-market air induction kit (I am unaware of the brand though).

4 x 18 inch, five spoke Prodrive alloy wheels in black (now I know these weren't cheap).

4 x 265/18/45R tyres (all of which have at least 5mm of tread).

Momo Racing steering wheel.

The speedo has been converted to display in mph however the digital odometer is still displaying in kph, so the 115,000 on the odometer is roughly 71,000 miles. This however, will go up slightly as the car is still in use.

The cambelt was last changed on 18/01/2007 but has only covered 20,003 km (12,429 miles) since then, so doesn't need to be changed for a fair while yet.

This car is also fitted with a CAT1 Viper 460XV alarm and immobiliser.

The interior is in excellent condition with the cloth seats showing no rips or tears. The carpet is clean and well fluffed up and is protected by high quality, durable floor mats.

Bad Points:

The paint is starting to flake on the drivers side wing mirror.

There is also a small paint chip on the roof, although I am not aware of how this happened.

Please message or email me for pictures, [email protected].

Located in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact me on 07540 824161 or email me.

Guest TwinTurboJoe

Hey. I did try adding some pictures but it wouldn't load them. I can send you some though if you'd like to give me your email address?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.