What did you do today??!

neo2810

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried that. lol FAIL!

If I could get the engine etc and a grand, I'd be happy! The wife wouldn't but I'd just tell her it was in the workshop until she forgot I ever had it. WIN!

Is this the same Wife that recently signed up to the forum to spy on you? If so, I see a flaw in your plan batman.

It's either that or zero though.

Nah it has to be infinity as the equation denominator value (mL) contains a perimeter within its numerator and a face area within its denominator (and the parameters are multiplied, not added) so it would make the temperature divide by 0 for the entire profile.

Also by increasing the depth towards infinity in hand calculations, the line on my graph tends to the excel one so I stated that I can assume infinity because of that. Not a concrete source of reference as such but hopefully should be enough :)

Nah it has to be infinity as the equation denominator value (mL) contains a perimeter within its numerator and a face area within its denominator (and the parameters are multiplied, not added) so it would make the temperature divide by 0 for the entire profile.

Also by increasing the depth towards infinity in hand calculations, the line on my graph tends to the excel one so I stated that I can assume infinity because of that. Not a concrete source of reference as such but hopefully should be enough :)

That's what I meant though, the 2 choices are surely infinity or zero (unless sky plucking is a bonefied method of deduction now :D )... therefor it can only be infinity?

Pics to come, Ailsa is currently out for the count next to me. :)

Noteable cars were - Supercharged Atom, 2 Nobles, TeamBeard, 911 Turbo, AC Cobra

Yes, 2 nights out on the lash had seriously taken their toll. Will put pics up after work although I'm not convinced they will be any good - taken during the worst hangover I've had since uni...

Yes, 2 nights out on the lash had seriously taken their toll. Will put pics up after work although I'm not convinced they will be any good - taken during the worst hangover I've had since uni...

You're going to be in barney rubble when on the sauce in my company then :D

You're going to be in barney rubble when on the sauce in my company then :D

Haha, I can usually handle myself a lot better but this weekend was an exception - out on Friday night with Marc(ab10)and got home at 5.30am, followed by cocktails on Saturday starting at 12pm and drinking all afternoon...followed by half a bottle of wine in the house getting ready to go out...followed by another 3 cocktails...then half of 2 pitchers of cocktails and several shooters :(...then met Marc and Pete and drank several jack&cokes...then cider & black...then bed at 6am.

Had to get up at 11am to go to the run (although Kieran was nice enough to wash my car for me :)) and was dying all day. Felt car sick whilst driving which was new.