The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What did you do today??!

neo2810

So I decided to wash both cars today and had been hoovering the rear of the S-Max furiously for about 10 minutes with music blaring through my earphones, happy as larry. Then a neighbour tries to say hello so I pop my earphones out to find I hadn't turned the damn hoover on........!

What silly things have you done today?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went dogging...

Crufts at the NEC, great day out.

I entered a dog at crufts once.

Anyway. I washed the Audi and the Celica with Rob Wild watching and wondering how it can take a guy so long to clean a car. He then took me out in the R35 and made me need a wee.

H.

So I decided to wash both cars today and had been hoovering the rear of the S-Max furiously for about 10 minutes with music blaring through my earphones, happy as larry. Then a neighbour tries to say hello so I pop my earphones out to find I hadn't turned the damn hoover on........!

What silly things have you done today?

lol :D

Went for a 10mile Bike Ride, with Inky beside me, running at pace. Came home took the Supra out and tried to wreck pads/disks for buying some new ones, guess it worked as im now getting a good judder when hitting the brakes. :D

Other than that just chilled. Due to having Shingles. :(

Changed the rear wheels on the n/a, tried to swap the crappy intake plennum from the TT with the HKS sensored plennum in the n/a, only to find the IC pipe on the TT gets in the way. Back to the original cars they go.

Mowed the lawn. Took my daughter to the park. Swapped the grey cloth roof in the TT for the black leather one from the n/a.

Think thats about it