The mkiv Supra Owners Club

L reg Supra TT 6 Speed BPU £6,800

Guest spanky333

Guest spanky333

With great sadness I am offering for sale my TT Supra. I've owned the car nearly 4 years after dreaming about one for so long.

Some History of the car:

I think it was imported into the Uk in Feb 2004 with 59,000 Km on the clock according the the import papers I have. It was then converted to record in miles and speed also reads in MPH. So its done approx 71,660 miles with the speedo showing 94,000. MOT is upto the 21st of May and Tax is upto the end of May.

I will mention the bad bits first.

Rust, basically before me the previous owner must of had a body kit fitted before it went back to stock. This left holes in the rear wheel arches which has now started to bubble on both sides. The drivers side sill is also showing some signs of bubbling under the paint work, I've had the passensger side sill fixed and sorted with the rust cut out and a new plate welded in. This was then painted and finished all for £100 just to give you an idea of price.

Other niggles are the paint work, its an old car so its not mint, it looks ok in the photo's but there's the normal trolley dings, faint scratches and lacquer is peeling off in some area's.

The headlights I refurbed my self to make pre facelift lights into facelift which look good but the seal is not great so after long periods of rain and the supra is out side they mist up.

Right if your still reading, now onto the good stuff.

Tuning:

Mines ECU (rare) More aggressive map, redline increased to 8,000 rpm, removes speed limiter and fuel cut

Manual Boost Controller set around 1.1 bar

3" 1st Decat

3" 2nd Decat

1 bar restrictor ring

3" Motoria cat back exhaust

255 ltr/hr Walbro fuel pump

Blitz dump valve

Digital boost gauge (where clock was)

NGK Iriduim plugs

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes

Yellow Bilstien shocks

Eibach Pro Lowering springs

Wheels ACE 132 staggered 19" Rears 9.5 Fronts 8.5 (refurbed in black by myself with red lip so not the best finish up close)

Rear tyre's will need replacing soon

Front brake disc's are 3G grooved with stock pads Rears are all OEM.

Red Braided brake hoses.

Body

Stock body with the faults mentioned above

Active Spoiler

UK spec rear lights

6000k HID lights

Interior/ICE/Alarm

Faux leather seats front and back finished in red and black

Gear gaitor and handbrake gaitoer rplaced with black leather and red stitching.

Door handles finished in leather and red stitching.

Interior plastics are ok again it is nearly 19 years old.

Heckler red LED conversion

Double din radio with Sat Nav, DVD, Bluetooth and remote control. (bought off ebay its not the best kit but works)

Black carpet.

Cobra 7928 Alarm with certificate for cheaper insurance.

History

Lots of paper work and service history from when it was first imported. Since I have owned the car I have done most of the servicing myself.

I have used Silkolene Pro S/ Fuchs Racing for oil changes with oem filter every 3000 miles. Gear box I have used Royal Purple Syncromax and have to say the gearbox is faultless with this stuff. Brake fluid I use Motul 600.

All in mechanically the car is faultlesst he engine is so smooth from the moment you turn the key to giving it some welly (once fully warmed up of course).

Once the body work is sorted this car will be a stunner. I wish I had the funds to finish the car but this past year all its done is sit in the garage. This is why its up for sale so some one can enjoy this Supra and drive it like it should.

Price £6,800 no offers. I've been honest about the car and if you need any more information please pm. Test drives will be done by myself unless you can prove you are fully insured.

This is a very good price for someone who would break it, for someone wanting to fix it up and put it back on the road then i'd say the price was about bang on. With the welding and, by the sounds of things a full respray you would come in at about the price you would expect to pay for the car if it was in VGC. The added bonus is the paint would be as new :) GLWS fella, i'm sure you wont need it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.