The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Puppy Pictures.

JamieP

Great dogs those, I'd love one but they're a bit larger than we're wanting (it would terrify the Whippet!:D ) Think we're going for a Beagle pup next.

I'm going to the Hounds day at Crufts on Sunday, I'll be sure to post loads of puppy pictures up :D

My family have always had alsations 2 at a time, White/long hair,saible all types great dogs tend to get bad hips.

sadly, one of mine is suffering with this... mostly average days, but some bad days where she whimpers :( have some pain killers for her, but vet says it will get wore over time

yeah it is heart braking when this happens to them i had it with my sistors one was playing with him at the park and was walikng it back home and jogged across the road and its hip just went dog was sreaming its a noise i will never forget,i drgagged it out the road and it was flipping out biting me while still making this terrable sound im tryed to calm it down and got him to sit where the pain then eased and could the stroke him and he then tried to get up again after a couple of minutes straight away was in pain and flipped out again biting up and down my legs, then me trying to calm him got my hand too near his head and the next thing i know i have a fully grown alsation chewing on my index finger for a couple of second s just looked into him eyes and thought to my self you keep chewing on that is coming off he left go as i thought it, must of been a pool of blood in seconds, so i rang my dad to come get me from the town where i was now stuck a destressed dog and a seriously damaged finger,some people did come to help but i couldnt pick the dog up was way to heavy so waited for my dad to arrive about 15min later i thought how are we going to get the dog in a transit van and he just got up jumped in the back of the van as if nothing had happed we got in the front and he didnt like that so jumped through a small cut out to sit with me in the front,i couldnt believe it, dropped the dog back went to the hosiptal to get the finger checked didnt think anything of it so got it cleaned up and they said to come back the next morning for a check and the next morning got sent straight to another hospital and had a operation that morning to save my finger as he had bitting throught the artery,and tendon of my finger which also had nerve damage.

He went of for years after with no complaints till one morning the same thing happed to my brother in law where he was almost getting bit so they had to put it down for the kids sake.

sorry for all that the morral of the story be careful of a animal in destress,

yeah it is heart braking when this happens to them i had it with my sistors one was playing with him at the park and was walikng it back home and jogged across the road and its hip just went dog was sreaming its a noise i will never forget,i drgagged it out the road and it was flipping out biting me while still making this terrable sound im tryed to calm it down and got him to sit where the pain then eased and could the stroke him and he then tried to get up again after a couple of minutes straight away was in pain and flipped out again biting up and down my legs, then me trying to calm him got my hand too near his head and the next thing i know i have a fully grown alsation chewing on my index finger for a couple of second s just looked into him eyes and thought to my self you keep chewing on that is coming off he left go as i thought it, must of been a pool of blood in seconds, so i rang my dad to come get me from the town where i was now stuck a destressed dog and a seriously damaged finger,some people did come to help but i couldnt pick the dog up was way to heavy so waited for my dad to arrive about 15min later i thought how are we going to get the dog in a transit van and he just got up jumped in the back of the van as if nothing had happed we got in the front and he didnt like that so jumped through a small cut out to sit with me in the front,i couldnt believe it, dropped the dog back went to the hosiptal to get the finger checked didnt think anything of it so got it cleaned up and they said to come back the next morning for a check and the next morning got sent straight to another hospital and had a operation that morning to save my finger as he had bitting throught the artery,and tendon of my finger which also had nerve damage.

He went of for years after with no complaints till one morning the same thing happed to my brother in law where he was almost getting bit so they had to put it down for the kids sake.

sorry for all that the morral of the story be careful of a animal in destress,

quite a story! mine is fine with me picking her up and when shes in pain, so no issues, its just the noise they make, soul destroying.

back to happier topics, gorgeous little puppy above, anymore pics??

The new black beast:d

Great dogs I had one when I was 14 and he was amazing very smart, cleaver and as soft as your puppy looks. People used to look at him in fear when they sore him and cross the road as he was a massive dog but he wouldnt hurt flee. Top dogs and great with kids unfourtunetly I had to have mine put down when he was 7 as his hips went on his back but they great dogs.

I love German Shepherds :D looks awesome mate, although a friend of mine recently got this little beauty, eyes that could make you melt

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/409472_10150819696082516_792277515_12964101_1889925261_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/417434_10150834316457516_792277515_13013506_1604855949_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/431999_10150831568617516_792277515_13003743_817550850_n.jpg

Father inlaw named him max, He is not a breeder dog, freind of a freind decided to have a litter, mum and dad both seem very healthy, mum was long haired and dad a very light colour short hair alsation, Im sure he will be ok.

Jake is a big bulley, keeps having a go at the little fella, hopefully he will get over it soon as i drop jake at my father inlaws house every morning for a walk on my way to work.

My Jake in bed with the girls, he was 10 a couple of weeks back.