The mkiv Supra Owners Club

-6 fuel fittings and hose

johnd-mkiv

Currently building a swirl pot fuel system for my car and need a few bits to complete it, you lot are bound to have the following kicking about in the shed so thought Id post up before ordering it new:blink:

4 0ff -6 ally weld on fittings

1 off -10 ally weld on fitting

1 off -10 90 deg fitting

1 off -10 straight fitting

3 0ff -6 bulk head fittings (these will be going into the top sender part of the fuel tank)

3 off -6 45 deg fittings

6 off -6 90 deg fittings

4 off -6 straight fitting

will need some -10 and -6 fuel hose aswell

Let me know what you have and how much you looking for it :)

John

If you give me the exact length line with what fitting you want attached I can get them made for you bud if you want. The fittings are crimped on and all the hose is Teflon braided. I've got to go to my supplier next week anyways for some new fuel lines for my car so it's no sweat if you want some. Drop me a p.m if ya want.

If you give me the exact length line with what fitting you want attached I can get them made for you bud if you want. The fittings are crimped on and all the hose is Teflon braided. I've got to go to my supplier next week anyways for some new fuel lines for my car so it's no sweat if you want some. Drop me a p.m if ya want.

I was thinking of having them made by a company through work but they would be steel fittings with swaged ends, would this be the same or will they be from ally? appreciate you kind offer:thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.