New plasma auto dials

spoonlover

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Quick question, do the dial pointers pull off and go on with no problem

They are a little tight just be careful, they will come off with a little force.

Got my dials the other day, not to everyones taste im sure, but im happy :D, just need to put the pins in for the needles in the gauges to sit on.

Before

and after

Mine are customed designed so finalising that took a bit of time, but they were dispatched from Poland via UPS on Wednesday. They we're touring Europe, with a brief stop in Germany, and are now resting somewhere in the Midlands. Should be with me on Monday, so 4 workings days delivery. Once they get here I can get my dash out and Thor delimiter and new dials in.

:)

They are a little tight just be careful, they will come off with a little force.

Got my dials the other day, not to everyones taste im sure, but im happy :D, just need to put the pins in for the needles in the gauges to sit on.

Nice one. Any chance of some pics in the dark?

This may be a stupid question, but as my dials have now arrived - is it obvious where exactly I need to weld the pos and neg on the back of the cluster? My instructions from Moman are in Polish!

Thanks

Where the orginal bulbs that light up the dials are, i just followed the printed ciricuit back to the plug, and used the two wires they go to, then just find which one is positive and which is the earth using a multimeter, job done.

Nice one. Any chance of some pics in the dark?

I keep meaning to do this, will post them when i remember to take one lol

Where the orginal bulbs that light up the dials are, i just followed the printed ciricuit back to the plug, and used the two wires they go to, then just find which one is positive and which is the earth using a multimeter, job done.

Thanks... and for the record, I'm not going to 'weld' anything... I was thinking about solder, but obviously my brain didn't tell my fingers that...

Doh.

Typing fail. :blink: