The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What looks better on a Surpra... TE37 or CE28

RB-GTE

Those look great. Also that's very idential to my car ^

Will there really be that big of a difference with 19's though in terms of handling and so on.... ? I checked that the weight even for the 19's is still pretty good. Overall I like the style of 19".

With 17 and 18" as I've experience they are great. With 19" it felt a bit sluggish but that's because they were replica wheels that were about 29/30lbs each.

Those look great. If they were like 18" that'd be perfect ^

Just taken a few for you. not the best though as the cars in the drive and i had to use the iPhone

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147663[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147664[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147665[/ATTACH]

Thanks mate!

That really helps with my decission.. those look great.

Where do you live ?

If your not a million miles away i'll show you how crap a supra is on 19's with lowered

suspension :)

Is the supra your daily car or a weekend toy ?

At the moment I am over in Canada working on contract.. so my Supra is here.

The car is driven casually, about 3-4 times a week at least. During summer 6-7 times a week.

So its not just a weekend car.

I currently have HKS coilcovers and front strut bar. I plan on getting a better alighnment setup soon and rear strut bar.

I do care about the handling performance and all that.. but at the end its mostly a street car :) in that case I don't think 19's would be that bad. I do like them the most at this point. But 18's wouldn't be all that bad.

Edited by RB-GTE (see edit history)