The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pistonheads Spamming for sale sections

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

TO JURGEN

I actually read this thread for the first time last night so didn't have time to discuss it with the guys at the office. So having come in and chatted with the admin boys this morning they feel very upset with you for starting such a thread mate here are the reasons.

1) you are on very good chatting terms with our guy Alex, you have many times rang him for a general chat and advice, he feels you guys were on very friendly terms and have chatted about problems with PH adverts (when you had the same situation) and stuff in general so you could have easliy called him instead of posting on here.

2) the EXACT SAME THING happened to your adverts when you renewed your contract a few months ago, so you knew exactly what the problem is and why it is caused and what to do to resolve the situation. Futhermore you know how difficult it is to resolve. it took you a few days to delete your adverts too. (anyone doesnt believe me i have the number for the PH guy in charge at the time to confirm)

3) you know the PH team well you could have rung them (which you probably did) and they would have clearly explained the problem to you.

4) (i feel this personally) your post was intended to stir up trouble and have bad things said about our company and try to get us guys brushed with the rest of the HW lot.

As i have explained previously mate we are not here to compete with anyone for business or popularity stakes, we are also not here to start trouble if somebody wants to say bad stuff or call us so and so thats fine with us. We have our head down busy working and not everyone in the world is going to think we are great, especially the competition with who we are wiping the floor with :) (that excludes you Jurgen as we considered you as a friend)

I have personally on many times recommended you to clients and have never said anyhting bad about you. So to be honest mate your post was totally out of order and i genuinely believe your trying to start trouble.

(To the rest of the forum)

Sorry i have posted this on here guys lifes busy enough without you guys having to read this crap but i feel its fair to respond this way as Jurgen as it was he who started this thread in public

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO JURGEN

I actually read this thread for the first time last night so didn't have time to discuss it with the guys at the office. So having come in and chatted with the admin boys this morning they feel very upset with you for starting such a thread mate here are the reasons.

1) you are on very good chatting terms with our guy Alex, you have many times rang him for a general chat and advice, he feels you guys were on very friendly terms and have chatted about problems with PH adverts (when you had the same situation) and stuff in general so you could have easliy called him instead of posting on here.

2) the EXACT SAME THING happened to your adverts when you renewed your contract a few months ago, so you knew exactly what the problem is and why it is caused and what to do to resolve the situation. Futhermore you know how difficult it is to resolve. it took you a few days to delete your adverts too. (anyone doesnt believe me i have the number for the PH guy in charge at the time to confirm)

3) you know the PH team well you could have rung them (which you probably did) and they would have clearly explained the problem to you.

4) (i feel this personally) your post was intended to stir up trouble and have bad things said about our company and try to get us guys brushed with the rest of the HW lot.

As i have explained previously mate we are not here to compete with anyone for business or popularity stakes, we are also not here to start trouble if somebody wants to say bad stuff or call us so and so thats fine with us. We have our head down busy working and not everyone in the world is going to think we are great, especially the competition with who we are wiping the floor with :) (that excludes you Jurgen as we considered you as a friend)

I have personally on many times recommended you to clients and have never said anyhting bad about you. So to be honest mate your post was totally out of order and i genuinely believe your trying to start trouble.

(To the rest of the forum)

Sorry i have posted this on here guys lifes busy enough without you guys having to read this crap but i feel its fair to respond this way as Jurgen as it was he who started this thread in public

Makes U turn with pitchfork and torch, heading to EVIL Jurgen now.... For a brew and to give him a pat on the back lol.no doubt this is just a big misunderstanding and you guys will be high 5ing each other again in no time.

Hmm - what a turn of events.

Question - If this isnt the first time it has happened then what the hell are the PH guys doing to resolve it. Certainly they own you (Paul) an apology as it does put your business in disrepute.

mate i emailed you...(and even when i started the thread too)..

i emailed pistonheads, many many times.. nothing was done..

so i though you being on here as banner or advertiser..(migth make you sort it with pistonheads)

this will also make you see its not the best way for buisness...

Yes it was done to make you act with PH mate..(but hopefully you will see this)

Hopefully it has done you a favour..;-) and it also annoys me and others...

i last time did the same (just as i was sick of my ads beign on page 7 or 8)..

but it looks ridiculous for both of us..

i have not slated your cars..

you have build your rep up now lets just move and and keep PH fair for all...

like you said your wiping the competition,.