The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pistonheads Spamming for sale sections

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did send an email to the admin complaining about the spamming earlier.

As did I, repeatedly! :D

Congratulations, you are now officially awesome. Must be a Yorkshire thing.

I am now considering moving to the "funny" side of the Pennines.

H.

Yes that's annoying but you wouldn't buy a car off him because of that ... I don't understand that :blink: I wouldn't not buy a supra because of this, speaking to them is a much better indicator of what kind of person they are rather than their advertising approach. If I saw the supra I wanted from PB then I would treat it the same as anywhere else. Spamming is not on but I wouldn't discount his stock becuase of it, what really annoys me is the millions of we buy any car ads on there !!

Yes that's annoying but you wouldn't buy a car off him because of that ... I don't understand that :blink: I wouldn't not buy a supra because of this, speaking to them is a much better indicator of what kind of person they are rather than their advertising approach. If I saw the supra I wanted from PB then I would treat it the same as anywhere else. Spamming is not on but I wouldn't discount his stock becuase of it, what really annoys me is the millions of we buy any car ads on there !!

we buy any car has literally swamped smooth radio on dab too grrrr hear it 34586728056 times everyday

Well its enough for me Mike, showing how unprofessional you are like this sets alarm bells

ringing in my head and where does this attitude end ?

lol sorry guys this was a genuine pistonheads error we spent days trying to sort it out with PH.

we signed up for a new deal and for some reason and it listed all the ads multiple times.

I'm interested to know why the pistonheads system changed some of the photos on the duplicate ads. Just saying.....