The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pistonheads Spamming for sale sections

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

come on Paul Brown, your a trader on here Stop Spamming man lol... (you remind me of those not to be mentioned from HW lol)..

you got the same car like 25 times..

when i do a nice ad and suddenly within hours its on page 7.

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/list.asp?g=1&s=271&filter=TP&o=p&pc=&min=&max=&txt=&px=&p=2&pagesize=15&xsl=list&y1=&y2=&d=0&dist=&nodays=0

keep it fair ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always speak my mind i had an m3 for sale or px before i bought my single and paul brown had about 30 supras up in wycombe... i had been to see a ruubish car after 4 hrs drive that was described as mint up at sva imports a red supra with volks on for silly money (£11000)that was missing a fuel cap igniter when i arrived etc... a right heap... so i rang paul brown on my way through wycombe going home...a guy answered i said what i had and what i wanted and that i was parked in cressex industrial estate where he was he refusesd to give me a postcode and said due to the type of car it was they had a "showrom" elsewhere id have to make an appointment.the blokes showroom states its open almost 24/7 until 10-11pm on sundays which is a load of rubbish....i asked if i could pop in and he told me he would call me back he was a customer.i sat on cressex industrial estate for half an hour waiting for the call rang again and the guy said he wasnt there he was off today complete bull...tters... i would get a supra from these idiots if they supplied it free!

bang some compliants on PH jurgen!

sorry for the rant lads!

They're all the same lot at High Wycombe, it's been obvious from the start.

Can you prove that statement in any possible way?

They have been reported to us as being the same company, nothing we checked showed there was any link. It's not the same email address, phone number, address, company registration or name.

As with Powerslide/Hornydevil/RWD, until we can prove it we cannot simply go picking people off on the say so from a trader. I appreciate it when traders report things, it allows us to watch the person, but when traders start reporting each other its going to end quite badly.

`saw this the other day, just wanted o have a browse at whats sup's were for sale and it came up with endless paul brown adds...all of the same cars :thumbdown:

oh and ive met the lot from wycombe as i went to see a another single turbo before i got mine. them guys are still advertising under the same name on ebay? i havent been to paul brown but mght be worth a trip

Can you prove that statement in any possible way?

They have been reported to us as being the same company, nothing we checked showed there was any link. It's not the same email address, phone number, address, company registration or name.

As with Powerslide/Hornydevil/RWD, until we can prove it we cannot simply go picking people off on the say so from a trader. I appreciate it when traders report things, it allows us to watch the person, but when traders start reporting each other its going to end quite badly.

PM'd boss.

Where is this feedback ? you got a link ?

I can't recall but a member posted he had been sold a rusty supra from abroad, only to realise when he reached abroad the car was poor compared to the advertisement statement.