The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 Supra n/a /NOW NO LONGER FOR SALE

formatzero

96 N/A MANUAL 5 SPEED 116k kilometers (72k miles)(car still reads in kilometers)six months tax ,new m.o.t on car with no advisories,cambelt changed at 115000 kms

19" Jade R's with plenty tread on tyres

Adjustable Bilsteins

Standard exhaust apart from 2nd Decat

Body Kit

Strut Brace

Big brake option

Induction Kit

Leather front seats

Alpine head unit

HID's

Glass headlights

Toad cat 1

Tinted rear windows

I would describe the car as exceptional condition there are only a couple of small marks on it.The car was immaculate when i bought it but living in a housing estate with the car is a nightmare,kids with bikes, balls etc hence the couple of small marks.The thought of it sitting in the car park during the school break would drive me to distraction.Had i a driveway or a garage i wouldn't consider selling it,however if i kept it no doubt dings and dents would appear.

The car drives perfectly.Lots of receipts old m.o.t's etc.A lot of car for not alot of money,previous owner still a member here.£3800

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
96 N/A MANUAL 5 SPEED 116k kilometers (72k miles)(car still reads in kilometers)six months tax ,new m.o.t on car with no advisories,cambelt changed at 115000 kms

19" Jade R's with plenty tread on tyres

Adjustable Bilsteins

Standard exhaust apart from 2nd Decat

Body Kit

Strut Brace

Big brake option

Induction Kit

Leather front seats

Alpine head unit

HID's

Glass headlights

Toad cat 1

Tinted rear windows

I would describe the car as exceptional condition there are only a couple of small marks on it.The car was immaculate when i bought it but living in a housing estate with the car is a nightmare,kids with bikes, balls etc hence the couple of small marks.The thought of it sitting in the car park during the school break would drive me to distraction.Had i a driveway or a garage i wouldn't consider selling it,however if i kept it no doubt dings and dents would appear.

The car drives perfectly.Lots of receipts old m.o.t's etc.A lot of car for not alot of money,previous owner still a member here.£3800

CAR NOW BACK UP FOR SALE AS I AT LAST HAD TIME TO GET IT M.O.T'd

Yeh mate,car is more or less identical to when i got it from Steve and has done about 3 thousand kilometers since then,if i had a decent garage to put it in i'd keep it.Not much mods left to do to it as Steve had most of them covered.:)

True words Sted,it's a Supra that stands out in the crowd, and the credit is down to you mate for the mods.All i have done since owning the car is cambelt and service and if it doesen't sell i may just have to rent a garage for it :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.