The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Wanted. Swap/Part Ex my Modified Nissan 300zx

pbryant_knight

HI All,

Not posted on here in a while since i sold my Fast & Furious Orange Supra. I've decided that i'd like to do another one.

I'm looking for a mechanically sound Supra to modify in the Same Way as the Last one that i had. Not bothered if it's a Turbo or not but would prefer an Aerotop if possible although that's not really a majour issue.

I Currently have a Modified 1995 Nissan 300zx 3.0 N/A that i'll probably need to Swap for the Supra. It has had a massive amount of money spent on it so would probably need cash my way.

Here's some details about my car

my 1995 Nissan 300zx Auto for sale. This car is a real Showcar but is also my everyday driver. Over the time that I have owned this car it has had no expense spared in maintaining it to an excellently high standard. This car is RUST FREE. It has no rust or rot.

Only 88817 miles.

It has MOT until March 2013 and tax until August 2012.

This is the Non Turbo (or N/A) version, which is actually the rarer breed as well as being the cheaper to insure. The engines in these cars are bulletproof and the only thing that usually happens is that the turbo’s break, but as this is a non-turbo, this won’t happen. It is also the T-Top version and the roof does not leak.

This is a Japanese Import although all the clocks have been transferred to the British ones and read accurately in MPH.

The car starts first time, every time, is being driven everyday and has never let me down once.

Exterior: It has a full Bodykit (including fibreglass spoiler as the rubber one’s warp) as well as 18” deep dish alloy wheels. HID Headlights and LED sidelights built into the fog housing which light up in 3 strips per side and look amazing. The exhaust is standard but has 4 new larger GTR style chrome tips. It has had a full re-spray in Mercedes Arkitc white as with the original pearl white, the plastic/fibreglass parts would never colour match the metal parts. Windows have been tinted with a light tint.

Interior: The inside of this car has been very recently recovered at great expense in black and white soft leatherette including seats, door cards, centre column, glove box, centre glove box and all adjoining panels.

Mechanics: The car sports an unmolested 3.0V6 engine, which has covered only 88817 miles. This is standard and unmodified. I am a grown man and not a boy racer so this has never been thrashed. I stick to the speed limit as I value my licence more than anything. It has had new KONI adjustable suspension fitted along with new brake pads. It also has Royal Purple Performance oil and new gearbox oil as well as new dual air filters. This car has only ever been run on 99 ron premium unleaded fuel.

Stereo: This is my favourite feature and the modification I am most proud of. The car has one of the best systems you will ever find. I have converted the facia to accept an iPad, which has been linked up through an amplifier to the speaker system. This means that in one place you have built in: Full page Sat Nav, Digital Speedo including top speed and 0-60 time, Music through an iPod, Video playback, Digital radio with access to ANY RADIO STATION throughout the world, access to emails, Youtube, Internet, Games, Traffic camera view etc. The iPad also has a built in tracking system that can be tracked from and Computer. It is also easily removable so can be taken indoors at night.

See the video of this in action here.

Here is a breakdown of what has been spent on this car in the past 18 months that I have owned it.

Cost of buying decent rust free car : £2700

Bodykit: £500

Fibreglass rear spoiler £125

Full respray £1200

Complete interior recover: £1100

Koni suspension including fitting £350

Alloy wheels and tyres: £750

Stereo system: £500

Performance Oil: £50

Gearbox oil: £25

Brake pads: £60

Air filters x 2: £30

Window Tint: £150

That’s a total of £7,500.

The car has been branded as GT Concepts with chrome lettering on the new white rear panel, GT Concepts Embroidery on the headrests and floor mats and GT Concepts screen on the stereo. Should this not be to your liking, I will also include the Original 300ZX rear centre panel (can be re-sold for around £100) and black leatherette headrests without the embroidery.

Private plate not included.

YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER EXAMPLE OF A 300ZX.

Peter

I did the whole iPad install Myself.

Not sure on how much to put it up for. I'd probably say £3500 minimum. It's rust free, now has 12 months MOT and 6 months tax. You can see by the list at how much i've spent. Don't really want to get rid to be honest but if i want another Supra then i'll have no choice.

Peter

I can't mate, just spent the last 3 months settling on colour and getting a few bits for it.

GLWS though and if I change my mind I'll let you know!

Hahaha tell me about it, its a nightmare trying to pick a colour I'm happy with for my aerotop lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.