The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just voted for this on the Banzai competition. IMO this is probably the nicest Supra in the world at the moment :cool:

I also voted for Jamie's Datsun. I really wanted my 3rd vote to go to the 240Z, but that Yellow Integra just stood out.

Wow that's a hell of a statement to make, thank you.

I voted for the 240z, always wanted one. :)

I always thought it looked best on those black BBS wheels...could go satin centres and gloss black rims... hmmmmmm!! :D

I know what you mean... need to clean the wheels properly even after a little drive this time of year. The salt is horrible at the moment, sets like concrete. I need some winter wheels too...

I have driven mine, for a couple of days last week... but I stuck on axle stands and jetwashed the underneath the other day... now it's not moving until the salt is gone. :D

Yeah the BBS wheels did look good. Need to find some for my winter wheels lol.

Might see if someone can Photoshop some different colour options for me but not sure I would go all black.

Voted for this, Jamie's and the gold Subaru!

Of course I had to vote for you Steve, Voted for Jamie and then a Black GT86 at the bottom :D

:thumbs:

Wow that's a hell of a statement to make, thank you.

I think it's a pretty fair statement. It just ticks all the boxes for me. My only quibble with the whole car is that I'd prefer an active spoiler lip instead. Otherwise it's a devastatingly fast performance GT, that also manages to look understated, but brutal at the same time, and could be used as a daily or a showcar.

I voted for the 240z, always wanted one. :)

Yup, I'll have one one day. That Integra just looked incredibly clean, a rare thing for a DC2.

• 4 weeks later...