The Wangan Supra

steve.m

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally managed to get round to fitting one of SRD's new uprated alternators today, great product this and is a must have if running electrics fan etc.

attachment.php?attachmentid=175426&d=1380307666

attachment.php?attachmentid=175425&d=1380307666

I'm going to JapShow at SantaPod on Sunday which is the first show last year I took the car to after being built. Can't believe it's been a year since it was built! :)

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

Finally managed to get round to fitting one of SRD's new uprated alternators today, great product this and is a must have if running electrics fan etc.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=175426&d=1380307666

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=175425&d=1380307666

I'm going to JapShow at SantaPod on Sunday which is the first show last year I took the car to after being built. Can't believe it's been a year since it was built! :)

Alternator still looks dirty :sly:

:D

Look forward to seeing this Sunday!

Alternator still looks dirty :sly:

:D

Look forward to seeing this Sunday!

:p

You tempted to run dude? :D

Not likely, can't be arsed sitting in a queue for ages. It's not something that's really interested me to be honest but we'll see.

Go Saturday and run the car mate, loads of us going Saturday.

Can't make Saturday unfortunately mate. Are you running again? You not fancy coming on the Sunday as well?

• 2 months later...

Thanks guys. Keep the votes coming and since you get to vote for three It would be rude not to vote for JamieP's Datsun. ;)

Banzai car of the year: http://banzaimagazine.com/coty2013/?utm_content=buffere5eae&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

Not much in the way of updates on the car recently I'm afraid, been very busy with work and the car is just sat downstairs teasing me to take it out every time I walk past it. :D

The one thing that stops me taking it out this time of year is the bloody wheels!! Seriously considering getting the centers done in a gunmetal colour. It would be so much easier to just have to re-polish the lips after winter rather than the hole dam wheel.

Why did you change the alternator...now I have to find something else to poke fun at. :D

Thanks guys. Keep the votes coming and since you get to vote for three It would be rude not to vote for JamieP's Datsun. ;)

Banzai car of the year: http://banzaimagazine.com/coty2013/?utm_content=buffere5eae&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

Not much in the way of updates on the car recently I'm afraid, been very busy with work and the car is just sat downstairs teasing me to take it out every time I walk past it. :D

The one thing that stops me taking it out this time of year is the bloody wheels!! Seriously considering getting the centers done in a gunmetal colour. It would be so much easier to just have to re-polish the lips after winter rather than the hole dam wheel.

Obviously I had to vote for it. Very much hope it beats that old Datsun!! :D :D :D My wheels are getting soft anodized gold soon.... fuck the polishing!

Obviously I had to vote for it. Very much hope it beats that old Datsun!! :D :D :D My wheels are getting soft anodized gold soon.... fuck the polishing!

Lol thanks mate. Yeah I'm starting to go off polishing, Maybe time to make the Wangan stealth. :sly:

get some winter wheels on it dude so you can enjoy the odd blast in winter ;)

I've been looking around but can't find anything I like without spending too much money, plus I'm limited as I really need a decent width on the rear and then I'm back to trying to find a decent all round tyre in a wide width. R888 + winter = brown pants! :)

Lol thanks mate. Yeah I'm starting to go off polishing, Maybe time to make the Wangan stealth. :sly:

I always thought it looked best on those black BBS wheels...could go satin centres and gloss black rims... hmmmmmm!! :D

I know what you mean... need to clean the wheels properly even after a little drive this time of year. The salt is horrible at the moment, sets like concrete. I need some winter wheels too...

I have driven mine, for a couple of days last week... but I stuck on axle stands and jetwashed the underneath the other day... now it's not moving until the salt is gone. :D