The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

I would love to but I just don't have the time at the moment as work has gone mad with this weather. Don't think I've done less than a 12 hour day for the past three weeks! The only time were not that busy is winter... I think I should sell the business rather than the car. :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Budz86

You would get more cash by selling the business, which you could spend on the car! May I suggest your shopping list starts with an altenator? :p

You would get more cash by selling the business, which you could spend on the car! May I suggest your shopping list starts with an altenator? :p

:lol:

Care to take on an apprentice Steve? ;)

Car looked amazing in the magazine feature btw, oh yeah and don't sell it, you'll regret it when you do have time to drive it

Lmao, I did have one but let someone else with greater need take it as that's just the kind of guy I am. :)

:lol:

Care to take on an apprentice Steve? ;)

Car looked amazing in the magazine feature btw, oh yeah and don't sell it, you'll regret it when you do have time to drive it

Thanks mate, I defiantly know I'll regret but it just seems a waste just sat there.

Got an apprentice already I'm affraid. ;)

Don't sell this amazing beast mate. Take it out as much as you can on these Summer Days. ;)

That's the issue Luc, I don't have the time. ;)

:rlol:

:p

That's fine if it isn't being used, it is a toy after all ;)

Keep it dude, only car I'd sell this for is a Lamborghini LP640! Most other cars you won't get the same excitement & drama.

Too awesome :love:

Yeah I know what your saying which is why I've kept it this long, It's just an expensive toy to not use often.

Thanks mate, I defiantly know I'll regret but it just seems a waste just sat there.

Got an apprentice already ;)

Yeah I know what you mean, when I get one again ill be wanting to drive it every minute of every day probably, but work commitments will stop that, just think of the amount of fuel your saving :p

Blast! Oh we'll if you do happen to take on another one at some point, let us know, would be very interested in applying :)

Hope you can get down to blue water sometime with her for a nice drive :)

Does make it special when you do drive it though Steve ;) I'll look after it for a while, see if you miss it :D

lol im nearer just down road

Lol, I know I'd miss it Mark. Think I'll try and take it out this weekend, that'll sort me out for a couple more months. :D

Yeah I know what you mean, when I get one again ill be wanting to drive it every minute of every day probably, but work commitments will stop that, just think of the amount of fuel your saving :p

Blast! Oh we'll if you do happen to take on another one at some point, let us know, would be very interested in applying :)

Hope you can get down to blue water sometime with her for a nice drive :)

Will hopefully get to another Bluewater meet at some point. :) Wish there was a monthly meet a little closer.

Gutted, I really wanted to shoot this car for JPM! Such an awesome understated car that has given me so much inspiration for my forthcoming Supra project! Looks like a good feature though buddy, fair play! May have to pick up a copy, just don't tell anyone haha!

Gutted, I really wanted to shoot this car for JPM! Such an awesome understated car that has given me so much inspiration for my forthcoming Supra project! Looks like a good feature though buddy, fair play! May have to pick up a copy, just don't tell anyone haha!

I contacted you guys but had no reply! never mind :)

Thanks, It's great that the car gives inspiration to others. Happy to do another shoot at some point. :)

It's only money... at least it is safe in there than the bank :D

Not sure my money is safe anywhere near the car, It incinerates the bloody stuff! :D

I've only seen this car when it was having the bonnet done in the bodyshop with its Prev owner, it' now 10 times the car it was then IMO, just goes to show how everyone has different tastes.

Well done mate

Thanks mate, it certainly has gone through quite a transformation since then. :)

• 3 weeks later...

So, I've finally pulled the car out the garage at the weekend after nearly 8 weeks of neglect and it was bloody filthy... well to my standards anyway. She fired up on the button as if I'd only used it yesterday. :)

Excuse the pink garage door, I've lived here for over five years and it's always been on the list of things to do! :innocent:

attachment.php?attachmentid=173945&d=1377024656

Decided to give it a good run and terrorise the most of Dorset's road users, as well as upsetting a poor chap in Lamborghini Gallardo. Took the car to work, gave it a quick wash and put it inside.

attachment.php?attachmentid=173946&d=1377024656

Then spent most of Monday giving it a good polish and wax ready for the Anniversary meet at the weekend. Looking forward to giving it a good run. :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=173954&d=1377024791

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg