The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

Of course mate, anytime. I'll be at the Bluewater meet tonight if I get my ass in gear. You anywhere near there?

Won't be there tonight mate (as you've probably guessed by now ;)) blue water is a bit of a drive but I don't mind doing it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Steve for a passenger ride mate, this is savage!! never been in a car which has put my balls in my mouth. Cant stop smiling! thanks for the exspirience

No problem mate, just gives you a taster of what's to come with yours. Then you can put your own balls in your mouth! :taped: :D

No problem mate, just gives you a taster of what's to come with yours. Then you can put your own balls in your mouth! :taped: :D

:rlol:

Took a couple of pictures on my phone, gave up with the camera. Need to get a decent flash so I can take some pictures at BW.

Great pic! loving bonnet on the car. Any more pics Abz? :)

Nice pics!:cool:

Thanks chaps, well I took another with my camera but I need to get a flash for a decent photo or bring my tripod... well I post one I took at a really low ISO :D

Hands down the most beautiful Supra on the forum This is a fact!

Hell yeah, you should have seen how everyone's heads turned as he drove into the car park! :cool:

Anyway, I think this picture improves Steve's engine bay... :D

Hands down the most beautiful Supra on the forum This is a fact!

I concur with this opinion :D , awesome supra!

Hell yeah, you should have seen how everyone's heads turned as he drove into the car park! :cool:

Anyway, I think this picture improves Steve's engine bay... :D

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b465/Abz1324/IMG_0304_zps259d4a4d.jpg

Thanks guys. :thumbs:

Great pics Abz, not so sure on the last one though. Certainly looks like a Rob Mitchell creation. :D

Looks like I took that pic lol. Sort your alternator out dude! Then this year is all yours steve. It's flawless under the bonnet and the rest is mint ball too! Felt rude getting in the car with trainers on ha ha

Lol, cheers Rob, I will be getting the alternator sorted soon. :)

You mean you didn't take your shoes off when you got in the car!!! :shock:

Pics do look nice but the car needs to be seen in person to appreciate just how mint it is. I never really had a good nose around till the other night and it's prob my forum favourite now!

Fast a hell!!! Lmfao. You ever thought about a carbon front lip steve? That would look knockout.

Ps- nice bulge

Pics do look nice but the car needs to be seen in person to appreciate just how mint it is. I never really had a good nose around till the other night and it's prob my forum favourite now!

Fast a hell!!! Lmfao. You ever thought about a carbon front lip steve? That would look knockout.

Ps- nice bulge

Thanks Rob. The only issue with a carbon lip is that I would be constantly worried about damaging it. With the car the way it is now I can drive it hard without worrying about every imperfection in our delightful roads. :)

Thanks Rob. The only issue with a carbon lip is that I would be constantly worried about damaging it. With the car the way it is now I can drive it hard without worrying about every imperfection in our delightful roads. :)

yeah very true, i would worry too. You definately drive it the way it should be drove lol... R888's didnt help us much the other night

Thanks guys. :)

Wish i was there to see it again, just love the look.

Steve, i need a ride in it mate next time i see you :)

Cheers Mark. Course you can although you might have to restrain Rob before jumping in. :D

A tank and a half!!!! 260miles! :faint:

Yeah I was having way to much fun to worry about how much fuel I was using. :)

Guest Stu25

I may be wrong but I work that out as less then 10mpg haha but like you have said a lot fun :D

Just a stunning supra, I love the big twins, glad to here its getting driven to its full potentially

I may be wrong but I work that out as less then 10mpg haha but like you have said a lot fun :D

Just a stunning supra, I love the big twins, glad to here its getting driven to its full potentially

I was trying to avoid working that out. :D

Thanks Stu. Don't get me wrong, I don't drive the car hell for leather everywhere as it a great drive just cruising but you'd be mad to own a car like this without stretching it legs every now and then.;) Unless your name is Rob Mitchell! :p

Cheers steve, look forward to it :)

:thumbs: