The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

That's because you are worth it... well not so much you Steve but the car is :D

Looking brand new in the pictures!! Did you tell them what sort of power it is running?! :cool:

Lol, you know I'm worth it. I think they kinda guessed by the plate and looking under the bonnet that is was a little more than stock. :)

Not the Datsuns! Ive never heard of these GTR's before? Explain more... :D

:D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Budz86
Oh yeah, just thought I'd add that there is a Nissan garage right next door to Toyota and these pics were taken whilst standing in between a couple of very nice GTR's. :taped: :D

I did think I could see the reflection of one in the window!

Did any of them at Toyota know much about Supra's out of interest?

I did think I could see the reflection of one in the window!

Did any of them at Toyota know much about Supra's out of interest?

A couple of people did but most just looked at me as if I'd just driven a Ferrari into a Skoda garage to take some pics. :D

I thought it was the other way round :confused:

Oi, pack it in you or next time we meet I'll nick the spokey dokeys off your bike.

Stunning car, one of my favourites. Cars a credit to srd's hard work and your fat wallet lol. Look forward in seeing the car again at some shows and meets

Thanks Rob, It certainly is, although my wallet is looking a little thinner after the past year. :)

Guest Budz86

Just looked at those photo's again on the laptop (was on my phone earlier) and they are stunning! Just found a new wallpaper I think :D Steve, what's the chances of you giving Mr Goldrush some photography lessons? :taped: I'm sure we can have a whip round if need be!

Just looked at those photo's again on the laptop (was on my phone earlier) and they are stunning! Just found a new wallpaper I think :D Steve, what's the chances of you giving Mr Goldrush some photography lessons? :taped: I'm sure we can have a whip round if need be!

Rob hasent got anything to take photos of. HA HA HA

Awesome Steve, car is looking bloody clean, very very nice... We need some more vids of this badboy, just for the big twin sound :D

Thanks Dane. I'll see what I can do. ;)

Lol, I'm no photographer but I can teach him to point it in the right direction and press the button without his other hand down his trousers. :D

Rob hasent got anything to take photos of. HA HA HA

:D

Steve your car looks so bloody good and very shiny :thumbs:

Cheers mate. :)

Lol, I'm no photographer but I can teach him to point it in the right direction and press the button without his other hand down his trousers. :D

Thankful you ain't no Rob either... :D

I just love how classy this car looks :love:

Out of this world - this car just oozes awesome! Love it more every time I open the thread :D

Thanks James. :)

Thankful you ain't no Rob either... :D

I just love how classy this car looks :love:

Lol, Cheers Abz. :)

I like how i get dragged into it, play nice or its chinese burns all round

You know you love it. :p