The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys. The drive home was great fun, the car is stupid fast and drives really smooth now with the new injectors. Very surprised at the extra power it made. I was happy with the 700hhp it made last time, anything extra was just a bonus.

Just want to say a massive thank you to Lee at SRD for his hospitality over the last few days. ;)

Nice one mate! Any issues or all working how it should?

No issues today mate, all was good.

Nice result Steve. Did they say why they stopped there or was that your decision?

The turbos wont go any further. My aim for the build was a 750bhp street set up so at over 800bhp I'm more than happy with the result. :)

Good to see you again Steve!

All I can say is that car is mental, following that back to SRD was epic. It's a credit to you dude, have a fun trip home :D

Thanks Adam, was good to see you today. Was certainly a fun trip home! :D

No probs Steve, glad your pleased with it. Was a great result. :)

Thanks for a your help while you were here. :thumbs:

Cheers guys. The drive home was great fun, the car is stupid fast and drives really smooth now with the new injectors. Very surprised at the extra power it made. I was happy with the 700hhp it made last time, anything extra was just a bonus.

Just want to say a massive thank you to Lee at SRD for his hospitality over the last few days. ;)

No issues today mate, all was good.

The turbos wont go any further. My aim for the build was a 750bhp street set up so at over 800bhp I'm more than happy with the result. :)

Thanks Adam, was good to see you today. Was certainly a fun trip home! :D

thanks guys. :)

Ryan looks a bit shifty though

lol Looks cold.

Ryan always looks shifty, lol. All he did was moan how cold he was on Monday, we even had to fire up the paraffin heater for him! Serves him right for lording it up in Dubai. :D

Nice one, guess that's great fun to drive:thumbs:

Certainly is Mario, It's a bit of an animal. :)

Thanks for the kind comments guys, really appreciate it.

I've just purchased these from Dnk. I do like the carbon cover I currently have but I'm thinking these would look good in 202 black to match the engine covers, possibly with red writing.

attachment.php?attachmentid=165476&d=1362783489

supra parts billet covers 002.jpg

Bugger off you bloody vulture! :D It's not for sale yet but if I do decide to sell I'll let you know.

Lol, ok let me know it's better fitting than my one atm. Also when are you getting one of Rob's nice bonnets then? :)

I spoke to that nutter Vinny yesterday, he told me what you paid for those seats you crazy man! :O They do look well though.

Lol, ok let me know it's better fitting than my one atm. Also when are you getting one of Rob's nice bonnets then? :)

I spoke to that nutter Vinny yesterday, he told me what you paid for those seats you crazy man! :O They do look well though.

Not sure I'm gonna be parting with this bonnet I'm afraid mate, It's unique and I like things like that. :)

He was a nutter. He wasn't taking anything less and I was getting fed up with trying to find a mint set, Their not easy to come by in this condition.