The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your CCW classics. I will probably be going for a set uf CCW 505 when I get my Supra back.

I know that CCW works with offsets that suit stock body'ed Supras. ET should be something around 52.

Your arches are rolled, aren't they?

My arches are flared but I think the wheels would of been ordered for stock body.

The CCW 505's are a lovely wheel, in fact I wouldn't say no to any of the wheels CCW make.

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

The car is currently at SRD and is now fitted with new fuel lines, twin Walbro 400lph fuel pumps and a set of ASNU 1000cc injectors. I've decided to go with the ASNU injectors over the ID1000 on Lee/Ryans recommendation, they seem to have a better spay pattern and it will be good to see how they perform.

The car is being road mapped on Mon/Tue and is going on the hub dyno on Wednesday along with a few other cars being mapped at the same time. I've taken the week off and decided to book a room near SRD for a couple of days so I can be involved in the mapping and annoy Lee and Ash on a daily basis. :D

Update:

The car is currently at SRD and is now fitted with new fuel lines, twin Walbro 400lph fuel pumps and a set of ASNU 1000cc injectors. I've decided to go with the ASNU injectors over the ID1000 on Lee/Ryans recommendation, they seem to have a better spay pattern and it will be good to see how they perform.

The car is being road mapped on Mon/Tue and is going on the hub dyno on Wednesday along with a few other cars being mapped at the same time. I've taken the week off and decided to book a room near SRD for a couple of days so I can be involved in the mapping and annoy Lee and Ash on a daily basis. :D

:rolleyes:

Update:

lol nice one mate - although im not sure i'd want to go to my own mapping sessions too much anymore - i get myself way tooo worked up when im there!! Always nice when the phone rings and you have xxx hundred HP !! :D

:rolleyes:

:p

lol nice one mate - although im not sure i'd want to go to my own mapping sessions too much anymore - i get myself way tooo worked up when im there!! Always nice when the phone rings and you have xxx hundred HP !! :D

Lol. The main reason is so I can have Ryan in the passenger seat whilst I'm driving to get the car set up on the road how I want it.

As for the dyno on Wednesday, I'll just shut my eyes with my fingers in my ears! :D

Love this car, it has the perfect set up. I wish I had bought that Abflug front now, I have massive regrets...

Thanks Gaz, It is a shame you didn't go for the bumper in the end but I wont rub it in by saying it was in great condition and most likely genuine. :)

Best of luck Steve, looks like im stuck at work so cant meet up. Hope you get it running and performing how you want, Ryan is god so im sure your be ok

Cheers Rob. Shame you cant make it over.

The car is now road mapped and the 1000cc ASNU injectors have done the trick for a much smoother drive, its totally transformed the car. there was a slight issue with a misfire which turned out to be the spark plugs which have now been changed.

Off to Abbey Motorsport in the morning for a slightly more aggressive mapping session on their hub dyno. Let see what power we can squeeze out the car with the second fuel pump fitted. :)

Looking forward to seeing the results o f this!! Good luck tomorrow :)

Thanks Adam, Its shouldn't make much more than the 700hhp last time as the turbos wont take much more but it was dialled back slightly last time because of the fuel pressure dropping off so who knows. :)