The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a cheeky spin in this car when Steve was at Bluewater meet on Friday and all I could say is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD, thing pulls like a train! And Steve's a top bloke for letting me have a ride in it :D makes me want a supe again. Cheers dude!

:)

No problem mate, The power is very addictive.

The fuel bill is in the post. :D

Had a cheeky spin in this car when Steve was at Bluewater meet on Friday and all I could say is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD, thing pulls like a train! And Steve's a top bloke for letting me have a ride in it :D makes me want a supe again. Cheers dude!

:)

Serious!!! :( Thanks Steve :( i feel cheated on

Done a deal with hodge on a swap of injectors so will soon be installing ID1000 injectors, changing the fuel lines and installing a second fuel pump. This means another trip to Ryan for mapping and could potentially see a little more power as he had to pull back on the boost last time as the fuel pressure was dropping off. 750hp at the hubs could be fun if it gets that far. :)

Finally relocated the Front Row plaque which was originally on the glove box gauge pod but has been in the glove box since removing the gauges. Not 100% on its location but it will do for now.

attachment.php?attachmentid=162653&d=1357849493

attachment.php?attachmentid=162654&d=1357849493

I've also updated my garage with more spec and pics, Most of which can be found in this thread.

Front row plaque 2.jpg

Front row plaque 3.jpg

Edited by steve.m (see edit history)

I think it would look good on the gear surround behind the ash tray ;)

I thought that but tried it there and it seemed a bit in you face and didn't look right. Was also contemplating putting it under the bonnet but Lee has taken all the space with SRD plaques everywhere. :D

That steering wheel looks awesome mate:cool:

Cheers mate. Best looking after market steering wheel in my opinion, just well overpriced.

Perfect location where it is steve, couldn't of done it better myself.

Cheers Rob.

Nice interior mate.

Do you think 1000cc injectors will be fine for around 900bhp?

Thanks mate. Wouldn't of thought it would be that much, more like 800bhp I would of thought. Not forgetting I'm on a hub dyno, not rolling road. 1000cc should be fine at that power.

Some strange reason I ordered extra and stuck them under the bonnet! Team srd!!!

:D He deserves the recognition, I couldn't be more happier with the way my car turned out. We have to showcase his work as most of the other SRD built cars have been stripped for parts.

I've got an SRD badge on my intake, and I've never been there :D:D

Keep the updates coming :thumbs:

Some say he wonders the night working on peoples car without them knowing. :)

I have to say, this is the cleanest supra interior I've seen to date.

Car looks like its coming on well... Still remember when jurgen first got it in with the big single and it saounde hellish when started :) floor mats look ace too ;)

This has to be one of the nicest Supra's I've seen...she is lovely :thumbs: :)

Thanks guys.

I was looking back at the beginning of the thread at the engine bay pics and its transformation from huge single to big twin. forgot how massive the old turbo was. :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=162740&d=1357939925

attachment.php?attachmentid=162741&d=1357939925

Before engine bay.jpg

Engine bay 8.jpg

That Monster turbo was just too insane for me when I had it.... TBH it was a huge mistake me buying it! Mid-Life Crisis and all that! I would never by a big single again as it was no fun until about 5500rpm then you allways wondered if you could keep the thing in a straight line.

Really like what you've done Steve its transformed the car :) Well done mate :)