The Wangan Supra

steve.m

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the nuts mate.

Thanks mate.

damn don't say I got to clean mine as well ?

I just done 356 mils today in it

I wouldn't worry too much It certainly wont look like this by the time we get to Basingstoke! :)

It's the subtle little touches that make this car, one of my favorites being the barely visible red Recaro script on the seats :drool:

I dearly wish it had an active spoiler on the front though, it would just perfect this car for me :cool:

Thanks, I must admit I also like the active spoiler look but I would have to attach just the lip to the bumper as the mechanism wont fit with a front mount intercooler.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently running J-Specs rear brakes due to the 17" rear wheels but have always wondered if the larger UK calipers would fit. I've been advised by many people that they do fit so I've recently got hold of some UK rear brakes, thanks to Kaan for doing a deal with me. The J-Spec rears were okay but would start to fade under prolonged heavy braking, as found out on Dragonball last year! :)

They arrived yesterday and are in good working order but were in need of a good clean up and repaint.

attachment.php?attachmentid=180763&d=1392323333

attachment.php?attachmentid=180764&d=1392323333

Spent some time on them today cleaning them up and getting them ready for paint.

attachment.php?attachmentid=180765&d=1392323333

attachment.php?attachmentid=180767&d=1392323423

Pads and retainers etc all cleaned up ready for refit.

attachment.php?attachmentid=180766&d=1392323333

Will hopefully get some paint on the tomorrow. :)

Rear brakes 1.jpg

Rear brakes 2.jpg

Rear brakes 3.jpg

Rear brakes 4.jpg

Rear brakes 5.jpg

This car is amazing mate! Seriously :cool:

Cheers. :)

Awesome, my favorite Supra.

Thanks mate, is it Dragonball time yet... :D

Stunning car, this. I would love it with an Active Spoiler lip. Other than that, it's absolutely bang on.

Cheers Johnny. Your the second person to say that and I have been toying with the idea but keep going off it. Might cut the ears off the current lip though.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the love for this car. :)

very much mixed opinions on the front lip, still undecided which way to go to be honest. Would like to give the active lip a try but would really want it fully operational with a manual override so I can drop the ride height of the car a little but that's not possible with a front mount intercooler.