The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT

Samueltastic

Hey guys, after a couple months saving and pulling a few strings I've managed to get some money together :)

I have a budget of about £6k so I'm in auto territory, could possibly push it a bit further if a nice one came along.

As I'm only 21 and have only had a Corsa and Megane I'm looking at as stock (engine wise) as possible. That's really my main must have, anything else is a bonus.

I will be selling my Megane for the Supra anyway so if anyone is interested in a Part ex.

I'm not in a rush to buy, I want to make sure that I get a nice tidy one.

It's a really nice supra you have there, only problem is its BPU. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to insure one at my age. How hard is it to remove a BPU? :(

Just to clarify I have the money ready and will sell the Megane after to pay pack parents, could just kill 2 birds with one stone if someone wanted a economical car in px.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.