The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I am a bit disappointed

CJ

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just donated, lost a good friend last year

Also feel helpless and useless as I witness the bravery and grit of a young girl whom I've known for many years And her family as she now battles the big c

So thanks cj

Thank you too my friend.

I have lost count of the number of times that I have attended the cancer hospital seen the youngsters there and have had to rush to the toilet before people see this big lump crying like a baby.

As I said previously, what I am going through is obviously not good but I have had 54 years of a good life and if it is to end soon then so be it. Some of these poor youngsters wont see the end of their teens and that is tremendously sad.

Thank you too my friend.

I have lost count of the number of times that I have attended the cancer hospital seen the youngsters there and have had to rush to the toilet before people see this big lump crying like a baby.

As I said previously, what I am going through is obviously not good but I have had 54 years of a good life and if it is to end soon then so be it. Some of these poor youngsters wont see the end of their teens and that is tremendously sad.

You are a brave man CJ I hope it doesnt come to that good luck mate.

Just heard back from Si (top camera man) and him and Eugene (ex of Big Brother) are pretty sure they will be able to do the filming and interviewing on the 25th. This will be confirmed next week.

I am really hoping they can as they will do a proper professional job.

Donated, great cause, been in remission from cancer for 3 1/2 years myself, keep fighting CJ, stay positive and kick its ass :)

Even better news than the donation (although that was good thank you) is that you are in remission. Well done that man!