The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crazy Bike Videos.

JamieP

There was a good video posted up a while ago. Had a bit of a build slideshow, a race with a TT lambo and what I think was a bit of circuit riding. I seem to recall it was a thread in off topic with a guy who turbocharged his R1 or at least I think it was an R1. Anyone else remember it?

Can't find that one now, but I think this is the in car footage from the lambo, same bike you're on about.

Can't find that one now, but I think this is the in car footage from the lambo, same bike you're on about.

That Lambo had its arse handed to it !!!!! ............................BUT......................'It was close' ..............................not !!!!

That Lambo had its arse handed to it !!!!! ............................BUT......................'It was close' ..............................not !!!!

For 1500hp it didnt seem that quick against the suzuki. Says on the vid its a busa but looks nothing like one was it a gixer thou turbo?

Unless you know how Ghost rider is this is some movies with him, absolutly nut when it comes to driving fast in full traffic. hes also pretty good at driving cars ;). he is well known for mocking about the police in sweden. aswell for doing silly time on the Numburgring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cfSAVXz7RI

[video=youtube;yYp-IaqIWbU]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Z3peTPUTM

Unless you know how Ghost rider is this is some movies with him, absolutly nut when it comes to driving fast in full traffic. hes also pretty good at driving cars ;). he is well known for mocking about the police in sweden. aswell for doing silly time on the Numburgring.

Rumours are he's dead. But there rumours nothing confirmed.

He is not dead, he just released his 6th movie. and i he was online on some forums the other week so unless he died in the last weeks its all bullshit :)

Heard this a while ago obviously its not correct i do have a few of his dvds but nothing new.

Why does one of the vids finish RIP ??? If he was dead anyone could just wear the black leathers, there could be many Ghostriders same as theres more than 1 stig.

I was going to say this also mate Ghostrider like the stig will live forever its a guy in a suit that nobody knows for sure who it is. I heard the Ghostrider died about 3 years ago who knows.

Why does one of the vids finish RIP ??? If he was dead anyone could just wear the black leathers, there could be many Ghostriders same as theres more than 1 stig.

Fanbois! the vid is not made by ghostrider is taken from various clips/movies. He is not dead, first i live in sweden i think i would have heard if something like this had happend since he has been mocking the police for 10 years. Reson for people thinking he is dead was that he did not realese any movies. and he is pretty well know in underground, i know who he is and unless he died the last days he is till there mocking the cops! ;)

yeah the Stig can be acted by whoever (more or less) but who is willing to risk there life (and others) on a bike driving 200mph+ in city trafik?! not that many.

Fanbois! the vid is not made by ghostrider is taken from various clips/movies. He is not dead, first i live in sweden i think i would have heard if something like this had happend since he has been mocking the police for 10 years. Reson for people thinking he is dead was that he did not realese any movies. and he is pretty well know in underground, i know who he is and unless he died the last days he is till there mocking the cops! ;)

yeah the Stig can be acted by whoever (more or less) but who is willing to risk there life (and others) on a bike driving 200mph+ in city trafik?! not that many.

Risk their life and others? The and others part just just says the guys a bellend the videos are completely wreckless and some day he will wipe himself out I just hope if it does happen he only takes himself out and not some innocent on the road with him.

Risk their life and others? The and others part just just says the guys a bellend the videos are completely wreckless and some day he will wipe himself out I just hope if it does happen he only takes himself out and not some innocent on the road with him.

totally agree, but i still enjoy watching it and judging that you have the movies or dvds so do you.

Strange you say that because pretty much evrything I have heard is he IS NOT swedish at all, a bit like Getaway in Stockholm he just flies in and makes the film then leaves, he would go to prison a long time if he were caught (another good reason not to have his identity revealed), BIKE magazine I think it was did an interview a few years back with a guy in Australia who was identical shape to Ghostrider, said he was retiring as he just had a kid and did not want to keep pushing his luck, he is definatly not Swedish !!!!! I know because......................................................Im Ghostrider !!!!!!

Strange you say that because pretty much evrything I have heard is he IS NOT swedish at all, a bit like Getaway in Stockholm he just flies in and makes the film then leaves, he would go to prison a long time if he were caught (another good reason not to have his identity revealed), BIKE magazine I think it was did an interview a few years back with a guy in Australia who was identical shape to Ghostrider, said he was retiring as he just had a kid and did not want to keep pushing his luck, he is definatly not Swedish !!!!! I know because......................................................Im Ghostrider !!!!!!

Well his name is Pat*ik Furstenho*f he is a swedish citizen but got some connections to Germany. the GIS movies where atleast in the begining swedish drivers. might be that the production wants to say its not a swede who knows as for the later GIS movies i have not even watched them as GIS is really all about script and they also used own cars with police stripes etc, GIS i way more fiction then Ghostrider. As for swedish law it dont really matter if they know who ghostrider is they need to be able to prove it hence they need to get him on his bike when he is violating the law. and even if it would be a person from another contry if he got caught well its same rules as for a swedish citizen. There have been many copycats to GR the ghostrider movies in sweden is 1 guy doing all the "stunts" and a few other riders that have the same dressing if things go south. anyway lets not discuss this any further as its pretty pointless to the thread about crazy bikers. you can belive what ever you want and so do i.