The mkiv Supra Owners Club

rwd banned

Benjy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again as I sit nearly under a starry sky in my control tower just above the penthouse suite on the Yacht (moored off the coast of Tortuga btw) , that glitch in the universe

steers yet another thread ever so slightly off-topic.

'Excellent behaviour' badges are awarded to all those who contributed.

I'm wearing one right now :D

With the swearing it's just if a mod notices it I think. I certainly haven't seen any notification features on sites I've moderated in the past. Might be a new-ish development though.

With regards to the IP address in the past that was more down to suspicion. You would notice patterns of behaviour etc. As for cross referencing the IPs you can normally see the IP address attached to each post (as a moderator that is). In this post it will show my IP address to the moderator, he could then check another username's postings to see if the IP matched my own. If it did then it's highly likely that I had 2 accounts. That's not cut and dry, obviously, as I could have let another member use my PC or vice versa, but if there is already a suspicion then it's probably correct.

That sounds like a lot of ball ache just to stop some idiot then and a lot of wasted hours I imagine especially if they sign up again. On the plus side I suppose it is another £10 membership the club receives but doesn't cover the time spent chasing I suppose.

Thanks mods anyway

Lots of love Niz........ Graham1984

I met rwd to buy a HU off him, met him at his Uncles place in Surrey.

Not the best transaction I had.

Think he mentioned that he brought the purple crashed Supra in Croyden that he was stripping for parts.

Well no-one buy anything off that because it was trashed, the chassis rails were bent. I know, I gave him the ticket for driving without due care. :D

On a side note, cheers to the mods for keeping up the good work.