The mkiv Supra Owners Club

rwd banned

Benjy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, he was picked off for being Powerslide, and Horny_devil. Powerslide was banned for basically trading on the forum and just using the for sale section and not being part of the community. Horny_devil was banned from the for sale section for the same reasons on the basis they might become more of a contributor to the community.

RWD caught my eye quite early on but they were using a proxy to hide their IP address so I couldnt tie them back. We had him reported to us by a couple of people and one of the other mods tied him back to the powerslide and horny_devil accounts and so he was banned by one of the other mods.

He basically strips supras and sells the parts as a nice little sideline.

yes, exactly the same bloke. However hornydevil was originally somebody else (check their original posts from a few years back, different posting style), Mobeen is the chaps real name, and he has used Powerslide, rwd and horny_devil accounts. I'm quite sure he has others.

Not saying the chap is dodgy (although the car he sold to a member seemed to have a few issues...) but he continues to sell parts as a trader having been warned not to and banned twice for it.

yes, exactly the same bloke. However hornydevil was originally somebody else (check their original posts from a few years back, different posting style), Mobeen is the chaps real name, and he has used Powerslide, rwd and horny_devil accounts. I'm quite sure he has others.

Not saying the chap is dodgy (although the car he sold to a member seemed to have a few issues...) but he continues to sell parts as a trader having been warned not to and banned twice for it.

Quite the Sherlock holmes arent you? :D

He asked why a member had been banned and Branners tore him a new one..!!

Is asking why a member has been banned frowned upon then? I asked the question once about a member local to me and LBM wasn't happy:search:.

In this case though, it seems incredible the lengths the bloke has gone to rather than doing it properly in terms of applying for trader status.

In this case though, it seems incredible the lengths the bloke has gone to rather than doing it properly in terms of applying for trader status.

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest. He came across as very money orientated/driven and seemed he would describe mutton as lamb just to get a sale. With people like that I am never surprised by the lengths they will go to to save money or make money. Posting a for sale ad with pictures showing the car to have UK brakes and then taking them off, replacing them with Jspecs, to sell and make a fast buck says it all really.

Just to clarify, Mobeen and Horny Devil are 2 different people. However, not to say that they never used each others accounts to post things. Both Horny Devil and Mobeen attended the initial South Coast Run I organised. Neither are Nizam lol, thats a whole new ball game.

Just to clarify, Mobeen and Horny Devil are 2 different people. However, not to say that they never used each others accounts to post things. Both Horny Devil and Mobeen attended the initial South Coast Run I organised. Neither are Nizam lol, thats a whole new ball game.

Thats not true. The original person behind the horny devil account is not Mobeen. But at some point he gave his account to Mobeen who used the high post count to get people to trust him. So dont go thinking you are dealing with the original Horny Devil, it was mobeen using his account.

Not sure if you read the whole thread Fitz, Branners has implied, using different peoples accounts, rather than literally being the same person

Too slow, beaten by the boss lol

the person my car come from was mobeen (horny devil account)

How do you guys even tell who is using what account as I have no idea about computers in that regard. Do you just cross reference how threads are worded or ip addresses?? I suppose I would be easy to spot if someone else was using my account as they would most likely be able to add some use to the forum.