The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Road registered off road motorbike, swap for rc helis and or planes

Aero-M

Were they the 2 stroke engines? Not sure what I want really. I had a lovely kmx 125 R brand new for a month before it got written off. Just think something bigger would be best for travelling to the green lanes.

I have been offered quite a good deal on a yamaha xt600 e. It is quite tidy and only done 20000 kms, just needs to be registered as its on foreign plates, it is surprisingly light for a 600 but just worried the 600 engine may be too much for off road riding.

That looks really nice, my mates all use 125 and 250 bikes but riding there is boring. At least something bigger will be fun for popping wheelies on the journey.

The xt is a early one he thinks its a 98. Can have it for 1350 but would need me to register it as the plate on there is denmark I think, I'm just a bit worried having never done anything like that before, if its all legit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.