The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whifbitz Bumper £200

JamieP

Is this ok for stock wings as can't remember if I read it was modded for the Nur arches?

Spoke to noel about that, nurs wings are same as stock where the bumper bolts on he said, they only pull out at the top, they even have the toyota stamp still on them where they are moulded from a stock wing, happy for anyone to try it.

I can only think it was modded as may have been a bad fit.

It is adam, but it's very easy to mod back, Rob mitchell on here modded it originally, he could tell you exactly what he did. :)

I thought it was your old one James :) think that's where I read it

Spoke to noel about that, nurs wings are same as stock where the bumper bolts on he said, they only pull out at the top, they even have the toyota stamp still on them where they are moulded from a stock wing, happy for anyone to try it.

Cheers Jamie will let you know as been after one of these for an idea I have :D

I think you may be correct Jamie. Be well worth anyone taking a pop at this at that price. Any other questions for peeps interested then just pop me a pm as we modded it slightly. good price, im sure Dave paid like £550 for this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.