The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ipod files

Dave F

Evening

We had our laptop stolen in a Burglary which unfortunately had a lot of pictures on it which were not backed up (lesson learned) However I have about 3GB worth of them on my Ipod. I have searched how to get these off of the Ipod and onto a new computer but with so many programs out there I would rather see if anyone here has used anything they can recommend. Luckily I had all my music stored elsewhere so thats not a problem and to be honest the photos are far more important so don't want to risk them being deleted.

Any help would br greatly appreciated.

Thanks Dave

Cant you just plug the iPod in using the supplied USB cable and drag them off, pics are normally stored in an area that is accessible, they are on the iPhone :search:

Using iCloud purely to copy is insane, backing up 3GB across most peoples broadband would first require a sync up and then down, sod that. If you want a perm backup online then yeah its a good idea :D

Cant you just plug the iPod in using the supplied USB cable and drag them off, pics are normally stored in an area that is accessible, they are on the iPhone :search:

Using iCloud purely to copy is insane, backing up 3GB across most peoples broadband would first require a sync up and then down, sod that. If you want a perm backup online then yeah its a good idea :D

No they're not showing when plugged in as a removable hard drive. I'll give that TuneAid ago as it's worked successfully.

Cheers