The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk spec front brake setup

ashbuster

no mate lol

ive paid money to have them repaired and bought brand new pads and stainless steel pins :)

plus ill be downgrading and i dont want to do that, ive lost out on alot already

thanks for the offer tho bud

No worries Ash, thought i'd make a cheeky alternate offer lol!

Good luck with sorting things out bud, and give Keron a call, I'm sure he has a set of UK front calipers, disks and pads.

hey mate i have used front uk calipers for sale. only 2 years old done less than 10,000 miles total all calipers but no pads or discs £260 collected or £260 plus delivery there already packaged very well as they were going to be posted abroad but guy started messing me about! chers pm me if interested. chris.

I've got an old pair of UK Front calipers (from a UK car) but they've been painted red and require a refurb.

Would come with a set of CW fast pads too with more than 50% left on them. Don't have any disks to go with it though.

If interested I'll pull them out of storage and get you some pics.

I've got an old pair of UK Front calipers (from a UK car) but they've been painted red and require a refurb.

Would come with a set of CW fast pads too with more than 50% left on them. Don't have any disks to go with it though.

If interested I'll pull them out of storage and get you some pics.

pm'd

I have a full set of UK's that I took off my car when I changed to the big Alcon set up. They were working perfect when I took them off the car in the Autumn and have been in the garage ever since.

I wouldn't really want to sell them to anyone guaranteed they'll be perfect if thrown straight on the car though....if it were me I'd at least replace the seals but arguably I'm just being fussy.

If anyone is interested I will check the disc and pad thicknesses and post up again.

Oh yeah - one of the rear calipers is actually only about 150miles old so that one is spot on :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.