The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Someone finally conquered the "Kidz Breakfast" at my local heart attack diner.

SupraDan24

I read in one of the comments, biologically he's more suited to eating large amounts as skinny peoples stomachs can stretch more than a bigger guys. Whether thats true or not i dont know, but in my teens and early 20's i was skinnier than him and i had my own plate for Sunday dinner that wouldnt even fit in the microwave so i'm not doubting it. Alot of the speed eaters are super skinny as well. I'd give it ago if i didnt DETEST eggs :(

Jesus

No not quite. Jusus started with one sausage, one egg and a piece of toast and end up up with a plate like that.

I assume the guy is now dead? Was that his last meal before execution, per chance? ;)

He is dead but after eating that he felt a certain amount of pressure in his gut. On arrival at the loo he dropped his kecks and let the pressure release. This unfortunately launched him through through the toilets ceiling and into the car park. Great way to go though..!!

I am surprised that it was a full fat coke with the meal. Surely a can of diet was more applicable..!!

H.