The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black NA Auto

bullet_uk

Hi all

the time has come for me to sell the NA :bye: I brought the car last january from a chap that lost his licence (doing stupid speeds on his bike) it came with no history but it all seem tip top so i took the risk it came with import certificate and a few other bits, Its a 95 NA in stock black with about 136000miles on the clock this is ball park I will need to check tomorrow I should also add that its not been converted to MPH.

So since Ive owned the car i have done the following stubby aerial conversion, dyed carpet black, LED speedo conversion, new 18" wolf race sharks (some curb damage) new vs skirts fitted and blended and both front wings painted, front vs bumper repaired and painted, new custom exhaust (brought from barneybrendan) brake pads and discs changed all round (26/11/2011) also had braided hoses fitted on the same day and most recent a full service and cam belt change (31/12/2011) its MOT until Septemper 2012 it did have advisories but i have sorted all of them now.

bad points are small mark in the paint work on the nearside rear wing (about 1'' long) tiny bit of rust on the bottom of the rear tail gate under the window (really small) also i have just replaced my rear bumper and the new one could do with a refurb but nothing to major.

The only thing that I have noticed in the last few days is the door catch for the drivers door has come loose it looks like the body shop have use some kind of filler in the holes where there should be screws on the door catch i can only guess that when they took of the door they mess around with the catch and threaded the bolts so have stuck this glue/filler in its place, so it will need two new bolts if i get the time i will do it but with the way my work is at the moment i won't have the time.

Anyway I'm going to ask £2400ono for it as i know the market is slow at the moment hopefully I will have another car this week so the sup will just get tucked up in my garage.

If anyone thinks I'm dreaming with my price then please say as I would like some feed back.

any questions just pm me or call or text on 077885590247

Thanks Ty

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145796[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145797[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145798[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145799[/ATTACH]

Sorry to see this dude, its a massive shame. The price looks fair for what is a really solid, clean supra. Good luck with the sale mate, you deserve it.

thanks mate i will be back be hide the wheel of another supra ill just make sure the next one is a twin, hope all is well your end

fair price. mine was up for £2500 or £1500 stripped out. which guaged some interest. I had about 5 prople PM me about it, and all were pretty keen. you might be lucky and get a quick sale

thanks mate got a chap coming to have a look tomorrow which is good cause i pick up my new car tomorrow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.