The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anybody got any V8 supras for sale

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Won't UGP sell his. He could use the funds to help the developement of his nightclub or his properties in Newcastle or oven the recording studio. Would also be a great way to show off the skills he has to the person who bought the car.

I read that Jamie said somewhere in a thread, Noel at Nur Motorsport has a few of them v8's on pallets. if he wants a project it may be worth looking at buying the engine from him and then buying these ex drag car shells that keep cropping up with everything but the engine and grearbox.

Yo dude! Are we still going to be able to do something on this R8 ??? Looks fine to me, let me know.

I'm trailering it down to your place on Thursday, did the kit arrive?

Or ask Hodge to build you one, he could use the funds to pay a bit of his car loan off.

Wouldn't that defeat the object. Your saying spend money building a car so I can sell it to pay some money off my loan. Isn't that a little silly. Why don't I just use the cash I would use to build it and pay that off my loan.

I'd love to meet your accountant, bet he's got a few quid :D

My car loan helped me build my "IMO dream supra". It's a nessessity for me unfortunately. Where not all Peter Stringfellow you know.

Anyways let's not hijack Jurgens thread with you telling lies again.

Let's get back on track.

Anyone got a proper V8 supra for sale.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.