The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JUN carbon fibre Bonnet

Lee_e

Hey guys and girls, so ive finally got round to getting my jspec bonnet fitted tomorrow and my current JUN bonnet will go up for sale.

As im aware this is real carbon fibre, though will get a second opinion from Dude at austec racing tomorrow. This style of bonnet is rare and im super aware of this.

I know i have pretty much ruined the big sale i wanted by spraying it 040 white but at the time it seemed like a good plan.

Im asking for £200 OVNO collection from Either Dudes place at austec racing or if he hasnt got the space will try and get it back to mine. I cannot post a valuable item like this and to be honest i really dont have the time to be shipping it off.

Bonnet is in great condition with little to no marks on it.

It weighs next to nothing and has vents all over it, great for cooling and weight loss :D

Any other questions etc just ship me a PM.

Will get better pictures up later.

pics:

1326731509079.jpg

1326731534749.jpg

I have a genuine JUN front bumper if someone wanted to complete the set :innocent: Could do with a bit of fixing, but one of only two I've ever seen!

Anyway, hijack over... GLWTS!

Sneaky hijack !! Ive never seen a JUN front ... show pics....on a separate thread ;-)

This is now off my car and is ready for a new home :) .. Its currently at dudes place ( Austec racing in crawley ) Hes even been so kind as to fit it for whoever buys it.. obviously you would need to sort him out with a special treat of some sort ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.